Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old February 10th, 2023, 05:43 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Wolverine (Logan)

Wolverine (Logan)

Card PDF

Quote:
NAME = WOLVERINE
IDENTITY = LOGAN

UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
SPECIES = MUTANT
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 280

ADAMANTIUM CLAWS
Figures have -2 Defense against Wolverine's adjacent normal attacks.

BERSERKER RAGE 3
Wolverine may attack 1 additional time per normal attack action for each wound on this card, to a max of 3 attacks.

ACCELERATED HEALING FACTOR
At the end of his activation, Wolverine heals 1 wound. During cleanup, he heals 1 wound.

FACTION = X-MEN
PUBLISHER = MARVEL
KEYWORDS = Experiment
SYMBOLS =
WINTER 2024: A mutant with an unstoppable healing power, adamantium metal claws, and no-nonsense attitude. The man called Logan, more popularly known as Wolverine, is the best there is at what he does... but what he does best isn't very nice.

Resources and Rulings
  • The suggested figure for this unit is a Heroclix figure: Armor Wars #95 & #219 / Wolverine
  • See this card's wiki page for synergies and strategies!
Credits
  • Legacy design: Hahma
  • Card art: Arkham
  • Comic creators: Roy Thomas, Len Wein, and John Romita Sr.
Updates
  • N/A

Last edited by IAmBatman; February 2nd, 2024 at 11:24 AM.
Old February 10th, 2023, 05:44 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Wolverine (Logan) - Design

Okay, I think the only other thing that wasn't super discussed in the last thread was Toxic Resistance.

I think most people with the level of healing that Wolverine has are immune to toxins (like even Cap has the whole "alcohol doesn't work on me" thing), and while radiation damages him, not nearly as much as like anyone else, hence resistance.

One reason I was for Hulk having it aside from literally being created by it.

Last edited by Splash; February 10th, 2023 at 06:13 PM.
Old February 10th, 2023, 06:10 PM

Post look okay here?
Old February 10th, 2023, 06:22 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I favor a broader name than Mutant Healing Factor - I think someone suggested Healing Factor Plus, which is cool as a nod to Weapon Plus without being hyper specific to the point that it's awkward to use elsewhere.

Slight preference for no Toxic Resistance, but not a big deal.

On wording, some suggestions.

Quote:
ADAMANTIUM CLAWS
Figures have -2 Defense against Wolverine's adjacent normal attacks.

BERSERKER RAGE 3
Wolverine may attack 1 additional time per normal attack action for each wound on this card, to a max of 3 attacks.

MUTANT HEALING FACTOR
After activating Wolverine, heal him 1 wound. During clean up, heal him 1 wound.
I think Bats said 'heal' is codified in the rules? If not, ignore that.
Old February 10th, 2023, 06:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heal is codified, yes.

Ronin's wording looks good.

Agnostic on Toxic Resistance (i.e. good either way).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 10th, 2023, 06:55 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I favor a broader name than Mutant Healing Factor - I think someone suggested Healing Factor Plus, which is cool as a nod to Weapon Plus without being hyper specific to the point that it's awkward to use elsewhere.
I was wondering if anyone else got that.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 10th, 2023, 06:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heal him 1 wound sounds funny to me.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 10th, 2023, 07:00 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Medical care is a serious matter.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 10th, 2023, 07:00 PM

Can also say he heals 1 wound. Since part of this was making it more about what the character is doing and less meta.

Old February 10th, 2023, 07:07 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, switching to "he heals 1 wound" also tracks.
Old February 10th, 2023, 09:01 PM

Updated to PLUS
Sorry japes I'm multitasking today, but meant to bring up your healing ideas too.
I didn't pick up on the Weapon Plus egg and think that's a fun nod even if it gets broader usage.
Old February 10th, 2023, 09:28 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Updated to PLUS
Sorry japes I'm multitasking today, but meant to bring up your healing ideas too.
I didn't pick up on the Weapon Plus egg and think that's a fun nod even if it gets broader usage.
I like what we have here with the name change and Ronin's edits. After that I think we are good to go.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database