Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old February 2nd, 2024, 11:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Black Tom Cassidy

We're missing a blurb here.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 2nd, 2024, 12:32 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We're missing a blurb here.
Ok will get to it today.
Old February 2nd, 2024, 02:50 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 1st, 2024, 08:28 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Would it be cleaner if "Partners In Crime" referred to the chosen figure as being "Black Tom Cassidy's Partner", in the same way that Black Cat's Double Trouble does?

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old May 1st, 2024, 10:26 AM

Is there something "not clean" about this version? I think it reads plenty clearly.

Old May 1st, 2024, 10:47 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This works fine.
Old May 1st, 2024, 11:00 AM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Is there something "not clean" about this version? I think it reads plenty clearly.
Just wondered if the language should match up.

(I was also partly asking because I'm trying to write a bunch of synergy stuff for the wiki, I've written up Black Tom's stuff using the Partner language just because it's a bit easier to convey it that way on there, I can change it to match exactly what's on here if it's a big issue though)

Old May 1st, 2024, 11:02 AM

I'm pretty hands off when it comes to the Wiki and trust those working on it to make decisions that fit it.

I think matching language is nice when we can, but getting too strict about it can lead to madness.

Old May 1st, 2024, 11:12 AM

Quote:
I'm pretty hands off when it comes to the Wiki and trust those working on it to make decisions that fit it.

I think matching language is nice when we can, but getting too strict about it can lead to madness.
I've been pretty much writing things as-written but simplifying bits here and there just to reduce the word count

Old May 1st, 2024, 12:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:

I've been pretty much writing things as-written but simplifying bits here and there just to reduce the word count
oh yeah..I didn't match wording exactly. Just conveyed the idea and moved on.

Otherwise it will lead to madness editing anytime we make a tweak for language stuff.

This dude lets these dudes activate...pretty much tells us what we need to know.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 1st, 2024, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Quote:

oh yeah..I didn't match wording exactly. Just conveyed the idea and moved on.

Otherwise it will lead to madness editing anytime we make a tweak for language stuff.

This dude lets these dudes activate...pretty much tells us what we need to know.

I've been quite a bit more detailed about it but in truth I already figured if there were wording changes etc. that I'd go back and change stuff later.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database