Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old February 28th, 2009, 09:05 PM

loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby! loborocket rolls all skulls baby!
AA in Walmart, Bedford NH

My co-worker just scored me AA in Walmart in Befrod NH today. He found one there a couple of weeks ago right before I went. He happened to be out there again today and made the score for me. It is good to have friends watching out for you.

Jeff H - Manchester NH

No plan survives contact with the enemy. - Field Marshal Helmuth von Moltke

Good traders: M.K. Sentinal, C.L., and CheddarLimbo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales