Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 24th, 2013, 08:24 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Varkaanan Blade Dancers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Were you irked that the Quasatch Hunters and Dzu-teh have different heights?
They do? I was never fortunate enough to acquire the Warriors of Feldspar expansion.

Now that you mention it, yes, it does irk me. *eyebrow twitches*
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I think that if they're not Large, is to avoid that the Blande Dancers has some immunities (who said Chomp?) and would become a too strong unit.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:38 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

There's kind of some fuzzy grey areas where the figure's size is determined more by design concerns than by the figure's physical size. The same goes for height. The Original Designers were not very consistent with either issue.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:43 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

That seems to make sense... I guess I can live with it. It makes sense to make the less-valuable common squad figures Medium, so as to be affected by powers such as Chomp or Majestic Fires, while making the Unique squad figures such as Swiftfangs Large so they wouldn't be affected by such powers, since they are less expendable.

I think I might have an undiagnosed slight OCD, since I don't like seeing the Dancers tower over their Medium 6 comrade, the Venoc Warlord. Oh well.
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:50 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

The Sentinels of Jandar are pretty darn big.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:31 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
The Sentinels of Jandar are pretty darn big.
Yep, the Sentinels were the figure we compare the Dancers to when we decided to go with Med. 6

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
I think I might have an undiagnosed slight OCD, since I don't like seeing the Dancers tower over their Medium 6 comrade, the Venoc Warlord. Oh well.
At least VW can straighten himself out with his serpentine coils and tower over them.

Old November 30th, 2013, 10:36 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

I'm interested as to why the figures in the Sacred Vessels UNIT Box aren't listed as an "official" proxy choice. The sculpts are basically the same, just with fancier hats.
Old August 4th, 2014, 08:10 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Synergies updated for Lodin's Discord:
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 6th, 2014, 07:26 AM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If I attack a Deathreaver, scatter activates, reaver moves, when and if do I get to activate Vault? At all? Before or after the move?

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old August 6th, 2014, 07:41 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
If I attack a Deathreaver, scatter activates, reaver moves, when and if do I get to activate Vault? At all? Before or after the move?
Vault is after defending, not attacking.

Trust me, I make the same mistakes.
Old August 7th, 2014, 01:15 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow Grut View Post
Vault is after defending, not attacking.

Trust me, I make the same mistakes.
Oops wow. On a more productive note, any sucsess with these guys? They've got the melee v melee plague (as in theyre good against melee) and I've seen posts about them liking rats bcs of engagement but I'm not so sure. At the end of the day they're not attacking the Q9 behind the screen and 3v4 is significantly better odds than 3v3, but is no where near insurmountable to break (Q9 is just one example.). The problem I see arising is when you bring in the special attack to kill the rats, the ppl behind the screen are gonna have a field day on the Varks. (Sorry for imperfect English, I'm on my phone).

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs