Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Notices

Old September 21st, 2014, 12:36 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Hexes in Texas - NHSD 2014

Dude! Real names? How am I supposed to log more mentions if you use real names?

LB, I'm glad you keep up with us on this side of town and you keep velenne and your crew involved.

We look forward to seeing you and whoever you can bring with you!

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old September 24th, 2014, 06:27 PM

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

We are confirmed for Sunday, October 19th, at Madness Games & Comics.

Old September 25th, 2014, 08:36 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightBringer View Post
A while ago, there was that competitive units group. Seems like in addition to making poor guys better we could take the edge off some of the guys in the restricted list, maybe by just changing the point cost on some of them. If the Mass were 100 pts each, that would slow them down a little bit.

I know we don't like to mess with "official" scape at the October event so maybe this isn't the time for it. But if the "Dallas group" agreed on using the competitive unit adjustments that would open up some new builds and it would almost be like getting new figures again. Then we wouldn't have to use the restricted list anymore but we would still see some of the change it is intended to create. Just an idea for you guys to consider.
Yeah, this is a good idea for an event. We've been using CUC cards in the Richardson Open for a few years and it's worked out well. Running a tournament with the points delta changes that are on this site could also work. I'd be down for trying that out.

That said, the restricted list is as far as I think we should go for NHSD. I don't want to trick things up too much (some already think the restricted list is too far).

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old September 27th, 2014, 01:36 PM

Alright let's get the interest up on this thing!

I am putting a complete Road to the Forgotten Forest set on the prize table, it is used. I also have a Grass Lexan Map for the prize table.

Old September 27th, 2014, 03:26 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Alright let's get the interest up on this thing!

I am putting a complete Road to the Forgotten Forest set on the prize table, it is used. I also have a Grass Lexan Map for the prize table.
Woah! Very generous

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old October 5th, 2014, 07:19 PM
Joseph King, Retired

Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby! Rexmax2 rolls all skulls baby!

When will we be getting maps, and is there a scenario or just regular scape? I am also willing to help build maps if they are needed

Jokes Everyday
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
theats, allow me to introduce you to Rexmax2 he's our personal Heroscaper entertainer .
Old October 5th, 2014, 09:42 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is there any need for promo figures or anything for the prize table?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old October 5th, 2014, 11:19 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Anything 'scape is welcome, we'd love to have more stuff for the table.
Old October 6th, 2014, 08:32 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Is there any need for promo figures or anything for the prize table?
I'm sure some of the younger guys that have only recently started playing would be very excited if there were promo figures available.

"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old October 6th, 2014, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexmax2 View Post
When will we be getting maps, and is there a scenario or just regular scape? I am also willing to help build maps if they are needed
I've posted two maps in the OP. I'll have two more of my maps there as well, I just need to upload the VS files to the site. I'll do that ASAP. Sorry for the delay.

Old October 10th, 2014, 06:06 PM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation

ok this is my first post for the most part if years, I seriously doubt I'll make this, as atm I'm in middle of packing up the house and getting ready to move. it's possible, not likely but possible.

in other news how goes things with everyone Ive not seen in years now?

-
Rod

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old October 12th, 2014, 05:12 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Count me in!

I will try to bring a few board games for the prize table.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day