Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

Old February 3rd, 2015, 03:08 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Anyone play Heroes of Order and Chaos?

I have been playing HOC for around 2 years now and just wanted to see if anyone else did too. Here is the wiki page. Please comment if you do or are interested. It's MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) and it's a lot of fun. Each character has 4 unique powers so there is some potential for 'scape cards and if there is interest I might start a HOC custom project. There aren't any minis for them as of now, but I proxy lots of stuff anyway.
This thread is for discussion about HOC, stories, questions, usernames, guilds, fav hero etc. are encouraged.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old February 11th, 2015, 09:13 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Anyone play Heroes of Order and Chaos?

Anyone decided to try this game? Already plays it? Is interested? Would like to know more? Any questions or comments?

My Customs
Old March 26th, 2015, 08:34 AM

Re: Anyone play Heroes of Order and Chaos?

They have recently added a recruitment code. So if you decide to join please enter the code Koolster25. I don't actually get anything unless you reach level 30 (out of 40) so I'm not just telling people about this so I can get free stuff . If you don't like it I won't get anything.

My Customs

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games