Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 4th, 2018, 08:01 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bob (Final Editing)

Thanks gentlemen.
fret, looks like Bob Carol and Ted measure about 14 and Ringo 11.

Walmart has some for a dollar, Nature World, which are 12.
They also have two dollar Adventure Force figures that are 14.
Dollar Tree has a T-REX that just says Dinosaur, it is 12.
Walmart has figures that work for Ringo as well about 11 or 12.
The cheaper figures are soft and hollow and work best if you want to modify them for removable heads.
I have pics farther back in this thread.
Old December 5th, 2018, 12:17 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Thanks gentlemen.
fret, looks like Bob Carol and Ted measure about 14 and Ringo 11.
Should be good to go here once we get an update for that!
Old December 5th, 2018, 02:25 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would prefer not to update that unless we are going to change Satanus. They should not be bigger than him. 12 felt like a solid height as it is tall enough to attack figures on castle walls and a lot of solid proxys fall into that range.
Old December 5th, 2018, 02:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

???

The height listed on the card should reflect the figure's actual height, as much as possible. Do they interact with Satanus at all?
Old December 5th, 2018, 02:42 PM

No but they should not be bigger than him. If we have to wait until I find perfectly sized figures this will be On Hold forever.
We can change Satanus to the same figure as Bob and Carol so they are all 14.
Satanus would need to a new card for mini art.
Old December 5th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
No but they should not be bigger than him.
Why, though?

Is that coming from a place of 'all T-Rexes should be the same size' sentiment, or a 'Satanus is supposed to be some kind of super T-Rex, so he should be bigger' sort of thing, or what?

I don't know enough about the characters or your thought process to understand the issue.
Old December 5th, 2018, 03:00 PM

Yeah, Satanus is king, the only T-Rex I could see bigger than him would be his mother, Old One Eye, at least in the 2000AD universe.
They can be the same size but Satanus should certainly not be smaller.
Old December 5th, 2018, 04:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure where this idea got into my head from but for some reason I was thinking these 4 dino's were a bit smaller than normal. That is why I was suggesting you look at those mini dino blind purchase figures put out by the new JP movie. Sorry for being so unhelpful on that front, you should have just told me they were way too small to be of use to you and I would have changed my thinking and started looking for bigger options.
Old December 5th, 2018, 05:17 PM

No problem. I have a ton of usable figures, the hard part was finding ones others could obtain.
Old December 10th, 2018, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post

Could you give me the actual size of all the dinosaurs. I am hoping to find some proxies that are a little cheaper, but I would like them to be at least close to what you have. By the way nice job on this, they look great.
Quote:
Looks like Bob Carol and Ted measure about 14 and Ringo 11.

Walmart has some for a dollar, Nature World, which are 12.
They also have two dollar Adventure Force figures that are 14.
Dollar Tree has a T-REX that just says Dinosaur, it is 12.
Walmart has figures that work for Ringo as well about 11 or 12.
The cheaper figures are soft and hollow and work best if you want to modify them for removable heads.
Here are some pics. Walmart $1 figures on the left. Dollar Tree is the green one in the middle. The ones on the right are $2 Walmart.
Old December 12th, 2018, 01:37 PM

Updated Size to 14. @Arkham could I get an art update? Sorry, thanks.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 20th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Bought my set of dinos. They are going to look epic on the board, but I'm going to need some more double space bases...

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library