Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 5th, 2018, 10:23 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Goliath (Bill Foster) (Public playtesting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Kind of amazing that +1 defense has such a significant effect here on this particular design. I wouldn't normally think changing base defense from 5 to 6 was worth more than 30 points but he was clearly killing it at 210 & 6 def., then started losing ever game at 5 def. The Giant Defense power certainly plays a role in that as indicated by KidA in his report. Do you prefer the 5 def. 180-190 price point or the 6 def. 220-230 price point. Should he be significantly higher than Hank Pym Giant-Man?
I think he was also having unusually great luck with Giant Grab and Super Squeeze in the early tests, and that hot streak came to an end. So that factored into the sudden shift in value as well.
Old December 5th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That’s very true. I was rolling 90% or so on Super Squeeze for my Initials.
Old December 5th, 2018, 03:31 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, the good luck seemed to roll with the 6 def. and end when the 5 def. testing started. As such, as much as I hate burning up testing resources beyond the traditional 2-3 public tests per figure, it might be necessary here to get in a set of tests at 5 def. and the 180-190 price point to see if we can get a better handle on where exactly he should fall since all games were played at 210. A test with him priced at 180-190 where the luck is fair to average or even really good will give us some additional insight as to what the final price should really be.
Old December 5th, 2018, 06:44 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

We can't force luck or no luck.

I'd just value him based on the testers and how they feel, giving weight to those such as Ronin who should be able to get a good idea of his potential.
Old December 6th, 2018, 03:26 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’m with ya there. My humble opinion can agree with Ronin at 180. I think I will call A VOTE FOR FINAL EDITING.
Old December 6th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Goliath (Bill Foster) (VOTE 4 EDITING)

yea
Old December 6th, 2018, 07:48 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea
Old December 6th, 2018, 09:20 PM
Symbiotic

Synergy:

Quote:
Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
I'll have some revised wording up in a bit.
Old December 6th, 2018, 09:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 6th, 2018, 10:03 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Goliath (Breathing Period)

Edits:

Quote:
GIANT GRAB 12
Instead of attacking, if Goliath does not already have a Grabbed figure, you may choose a small or medium figure engaged with Goliath and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, place the chosen figure on this card. It is considered Grabbed until it is removed from this card. Goliath may not have more than one figure placed on this card by this special power. While he has a figure Grabbed, Goliath subtracts 1 from his Move, Attack and Defense numbers when there is a figure placed on this card by Giant Grab. When Goliath is destroyed, negated, or removed from the battlefield, you must first place his Grabbed figure on an unoccupied space as close as possible to Goliath. Players cannot lose the game if one of their figures is Grabbed.

SUPER SQUEEZE
When an Order Marker is revealed on the card of Goliath's Grabbed figure, you must roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. Instead of attacking with Goliath, you may roll an unblockable attack die against his Grabbed figure. If you roll a skull, the chosen figure receives a wound. If you roll a shield for Super Squeeze, place the Grabbed figure on an unoccupied space as close as possible to Goliath.

GIANT DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not huge, if you roll at least one shield, the most wounds Goliath can take from this attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH
Plaintext:

Quote:
GIANT GRAB 12
Instead of attacking, if Goliath does not already have a Grabbed figure, you may choose a small or medium figure engaged with Goliath and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, place the chosen figure on this card. It is considered Grabbed until it is removed from this card. While he has a figure Grabbed, Goliath subtracts 1 from his Move, Attack and Defense numbers. When Goliath is destroyed, negated, or removed from the battlefield, you must first place his Grabbed figure on an unoccupied space as close as possible to Goliath. Players cannot lose the game if one of their figures is Grabbed.

SUPER SQUEEZE
When an Order Marker is revealed on the card of Goliath's Grabbed figure, you must roll an unblockable attack die against that figure. Instead of attacking with Goliath, you may roll an unblockable attack die against his Grabbed figure. If you roll a shield for Super Squeeze, place the Grabbed figure on an unoccupied space as close as possible to Goliath.

GIANT DEFENSE
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not huge, if you roll at least one shield, the most wounds Goliath can take from this attack is one.

SUPER STRENGTH
Old December 7th, 2018, 05:27 PM

Thanks Ronin! I’ll update the O/SP when I get to a desktop.
Old December 8th, 2018, 02:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library