Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News
AotP News Sightings, official news, etc.

Notices

Old July 9th, 2016, 03:14 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Hasbro announces 'Shadows Over Innistrad' for 'Arena of

Your welcome @keglo , I haven't had time to play it, but felt the need to load them up like I did the Zendikar expansion. It just gives you more of a look into exactly what your getting. For instance I did not know that there were a couple double sided character cards for the guys that turn into werewolves. If any of you guys see any typos just let me know.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 9th, 2016, 03:30 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Hey, real quick does anyone know the dimensions of the boards? I'm out shopping and was going to get a new box and somehow forgot to measure them
Old July 9th, 2016, 04:04 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Hey, real quick does anyone know the dimensions of the boards? I'm out shopping and was going to get a new box and somehow forgot to measure them
Sorry I do not know the dimensions but if you find something good to store them in, please share.

With my first set I still have half the stuff in the original box and the figures in one of those clear tackle trays. I would like a better solution. Same with my X-Wing stuff.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 9th, 2016, 04:18 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Found dimensions on Amazon, so I'll be looking!
Old July 9th, 2016, 08:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I can fit everything from all three into the new box which is longer than maps and leaves a perfect spot for the Ruiner.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 10th, 2016, 05:21 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I fit everything but figures and cards in the first master set box, and the figures and cards in a Stanley Carrying Case seen below, the same case I use for all my Heroscape figures. I have room to grow in both and everything is neatly organized and not crushed, so although I could fit everything in the new set box, I won't have to redo once new sets come out.
Old July 11th, 2016, 04:50 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

https://goo.gl/images/Sq7ZNK

This has become my most recent choice for organizers. Found at Orchard Supply or other hardware stores. They are double sided, open in the middle, and each compartment has its own snap lid/cover, and each bubble is a separate pod that can be taken out for immediate use on the table for a tray and to reorganize in the actual case. They are also by Tactix...a perfect name.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old July 12th, 2016, 12:22 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post

This has become my most recent choice for organizers. Found at Orchard Supply or other hardware stores. They are double sided, open in the middle, and each compartment has its own snap lid/cover, and each bubble is a separate pod that can be taken out for immediate use on the table for a tray and to reorganize in the actual case. They are also by Tactix...a perfect name.

Can you fit the whole game in it? Or just figures, etc?
Old July 12th, 2016, 07:50 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I doubt the maps will fit in there.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old July 12th, 2016, 09:13 AM

mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness mcmeeple wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When I made my storage labels I made them for AotP as well, even though there isn't enough stuff to need them yet (I am being optimistic). But with the interest in storage I figured I would share them. I made a few variations so folks with only B&W printers could use them.

PDF of all my label options including AotP here.

I made three variations:
1)

2)

3)

And here are my classic scape labels in use. I cut them out of paper and they are narrow enough so a normal piece of scotch tape can fully cover them and a little around each edge. Super easy to cut and apply.

NOTE: Be sure to use the PDF download as the images in that are sized correctly.
Old July 12th, 2016, 12:25 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post

Can you fit the whole game in it? Or just figures, etc?
Only the figures, cards, dice.
In one box for the main game, I put the terrain, the rules, and the Ruiner.

There is another container I have seen, but have not tried, that may fit all of the current games and expansion. I just really like the modular pods/mini-containers in this once for quick draft dispersements and re-organization.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP News