Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old October 18th, 2012, 08:25 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: MLB

Tigers are going to the World Series!!!!!!!

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 18th, 2012, 11:40 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's been a magical year for the Tigers, time to cap it off with a world championship! This will certainly be a season I will never forget.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:24 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

This was the first time in a long time that I had no worries of the Y-----s making a come back. The Zombies of Moridian (sp?) have more life in them.

-insert signature here-
Old October 19th, 2012, 10:31 AM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
This was the first time in a long time that I had no worries of the Y-----s making a come back. The Zombies of Moridian (sp?) have more life in them.
YEP, TIGERS PITCHING RIPPED THIER HEART OUT!

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old October 19th, 2012, 10:03 PM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Lets go Giants!!!!!!!!!
Old October 23rd, 2012, 12:27 AM
Not a n00b

Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker Dunedain knows what's in an order marker

Giants Win!!!!!!!!!!!! Goin To The World Series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old October 23rd, 2012, 12:47 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Giants win the wettest game ever!

Now off to skin a Tiger!
Tigers -> <- Giants

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old October 23rd, 2012, 07:33 AM

Tigers in 6!!

Go Tigers!!!

Old October 23rd, 2012, 12:09 PM
Not a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Tigers in 6!!

Go Tigers!!!
It could happen. Though I think it'll be pushed to 7 games. It'll be a good series regardless the outcome though
Old October 23rd, 2012, 01:43 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I could see the Tigers running away with it. I'm not sure the Giants can score enough runs.

-insert signature here-
Old October 23rd, 2012, 04:16 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
I could see the Tigers running away with it. I'm not sure the Giants can score enough runs.
Yeah.... I mean, you basically have to already put the Giants in a 2-0 hole since they're gonna face Verlander at least twice....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old October 23rd, 2012, 05:13 PM

Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darth Vader wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If the Tigers were able to keep themselves locked in during this time off, they should have no problem winning it in 4 or 5.

I encompass, and I eclipse.
Helm's Deep
My Maps
Embracing the Fun

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV