Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 17th, 2019, 09:46 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Fourth World Workshop (New Gods/Apokolips)

Yeah, and the open ended language seems like it would get interpreted inconsistently. I'd rather see it reeled in a bit and expressed with more clarity.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2019, 09:50 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

TOUGH LOVE
If you roll attack dice for a Unique or Common figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Granny and do not roll all skulls, you must reroll 1 die. If the result of that reroll is not a skull, immediately inflict 1 wound on that figure.
Old September 17th, 2019, 09:50 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2019, 09:52 PM

Pull it all together and I'll link to the OP here.

Old September 17th, 2019, 11:11 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm not super hot on the Grappling as a "factional" power. We've managed to put together a lot of the faction without needing to, and I think the Furies will work naturally with Granny, so we don't need to work that hard to integrate them.
Old September 17th, 2019, 11:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd want to see the Female Furies tied a bit closer together than they are to say...Kalibak. With a faction this high in points, I think it would be nice to have a smaller faction inside of it that's a little more reasonable. I dunno if that's done through AG or any other number of things, but it's something I'd personally like to see.
Old September 18th, 2019, 09:25 AM
Just A Head

So some quick Discord discourse about a spoiler led to some more discussion about this topic, we decided that Apokoliptian Grappling might not be the best fit for some of the Furies (Bernadeth and Lashina especially), and therefore not the best element to tie them all together. Some alternate ideas discussed;

A. Have a second Apokoliptian ___ power on Bernadeth and Lashina, maybe focused on their weaponry or leadership skills. Then Granny could key in on figures with both the Apokoliptian Grappling power or the Apokoliptian ___ powers.

B. Have a Female Furies power on the 4 main Furies, then have Granny key in on figures with the FF power or the AG power. An example;
Quote:
FEMALE FURY
If this figure is engaged, add 2 to your initiative roll.
C. Give the 4 main Furies the class of Fury and give Granny a Magneto II-style recruitment power where she can change a figure to a Fury. This would allow Barda and Knockout to join in, but would also allow some other thematic “brainwashed by Apokolips” options; Wonder Woman and Supergirl being just 2 examples.

D. Give the 4 main Furies the class of Fury, then grant anyone taking a turn through Granny the class of Fury.
Old September 18th, 2019, 09:30 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I like C or D there. Either recruitment or brainwashing, both seem up her alley.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
So I've had Event Darkseid germinating in my brain for a while and figured, hey, should probably write something up.

-----

NAME = DARKSEID
SECRET IDENTITY = UXAS

SPECIES = NEW GOD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CONQUEROR
PERSONALITY = ABSOLUTIST

SIZE/HEIGHT = LARGE 7

LIFE = 13

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 8
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = 900

ANTI-LIFE EQUATION

All other figures subtract 1 from their Attack and Defense numbers. At the end of each round, destroy all wounded Unique Heroes with only 1 Life remaining.

"DARKSEID IS."
If a special power would change Darkseid's name, secret identity, race, class, personality, size, or height, would alter his Life, Move, Range, Attack, or Defense numbers, or would negate any special power on this card, you may ignore that special power.

OMEGA BEAMS
Once per round, instead of taking a turn with Darkseid, if he is not engaged,, you may choose a figure within 6 spaces. Roll the 20-sided die, subtracting X from the roll, where X is the chosen figure's Life number. If you roll 6 or higher, at the end of the round, destroy the chosen figure. If you roll 16 or higher, immediately destroy the chosen figure.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

-----

It's essentially the Darkseid we already have on steroids. Intimidating Presence? The whole universe is diminished by the Anti-Life Equation. Omega Beam special attack, if you inflict a wound? Nope, he can just zap people out of existence, no muss, no fuss.

And then there's Darkseid Is, which plays with one thing I've always found fascinating about the New Gods - they're immutable. There's only one Apokolips in the whole multiverse (well, one "real" version - the rest are just shadowy imitations), and only one Darkseid. He cannot be changed, or killed, or diminished. He simply... is. Is it super relevant for an Event Hero, which are already immune to most things that would change any of that listed stuff? Not really. But it's cool.

I figure the final point cost could be tweaked along with his Life number which, as an immortal invulnerable god, is pretty negotiable. I'd want him to clock in under a thousand, but not too far behind, and we don't have any Event Heroes at 900 so yeah.
Is he meant to be an Event Hero or an event level Unique Hero?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:10 PM

Yeah, you wouldn't want him mind controlled or auto destroyed.

Old January 23rd, 2020, 08:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Event, definitely. Unique is just oversight on my part, if I remember right.
Old January 31st, 2020, 02:36 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

That 6 on Omega Beams seems pretty low. I could definitely see that going up. Presently, I'd roll for that on every OM.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy