Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old July 9th, 2013, 10:50 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Rectangular HoSS cards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Great resource! Thanks Mathguy.

Stormtroopers points should be 80, not 180.
Thanks for the typo report. Now corrected.
Old July 9th, 2013, 10:54 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Printed! I noticed that there is no card there for the Glyph of Moisture Vaporator. Was that a deliberate or accidental omission? Maybe it could replace the HoSS logo or one of the Force symbol reference cards.
I did not do the Glyph of Moisture Vaporator because the link was broken at that time. I just updated the cards with the Glyph (replacing one fo the Force symbol reference cards).

I also made a better card back image (removing the triangular white space at the bottom). The plan is to have the card back image in Artscow form so you can make Artscow cards with desired card back images, or you can do what I usually do: art image on one side and figure image on the other.
Old July 10th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Where is the thread that explains how to make custom cards on ArtsCow? I can't seem to find it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old July 13th, 2013, 06:35 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, Artscow versions, updated 7-13-1

Artscow versions now done. See first post for links to the albums.

Note that you still have to "design" your own decks. I was thinking/hoping that some of you will design some decks and share the decks for others to use. I could gather such links in the first post. Some ideas for links are:
(1) Use one of the card back images as the uniform card back. (I don't know which will come out nicer looking, the card with or without the black border.) Then use either the Art image cards or the Figure image cards.
(2) Design a deck that uses individually the art image for the front and the corresponding figure image for the back. This is the design I used for the C3G cards.

I don't remember which thread explained how to use Artscow. I'm hoping that since I made the cards so that they don't require zooming in or out, that the process of making a deck should be fairly straightforward.
Old March 27th, 2014, 04:49 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

mathguy, are you planning on updating these with the latest release (SSE1) ? We've got another release coming pretty soon too.
Old April 1st, 2014, 03:49 PM
math olympian

Yes, I am.
I have been out of town and out of the country for 2 of the last 3 weeks, and so will be catching up on work this whole week. If the next release is coming soon, I can wait til then to do them all at the same time?
Old April 1st, 2014, 03:59 PM

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Sure. It's up to you of course, but the next release should be soon...within a month, hopefully.
Old April 29th, 2014, 10:24 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!

Is it unreasonable to predict that the release will occur on Starwars day?
Old April 30th, 2014, 10:42 AM

We were hoping for it...it's still possible...maybe...but I wouldn't bet on it.
Old May 4th, 2014, 09:20 PM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular HoSS cards, Artscow versions, updated 5-4-14

Rectangular cards updated to Commander Set.
A separate PDF of uncommons has been made.

Artscow versions will have to wait.
Old May 4th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You rule mathguy. But you already knew that.
Rep this guy until it hurts.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 8th, 2014, 04:14 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

The links to the both Uncommons x3 are wrong. At least it's showing all of the figures, and not just the Uncommons.

Last edited by Sheep; May 8th, 2014 at 04:22 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape