Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old December 1st, 2012, 07:18 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by onibaku06 View Post
I have a question. What is the definitive list of all the badges that one can earn in the HS community? I know of site supporter, but what are the others?
I believe this is all of them, but I might have forgot a couple.
  • Site Supporter
  • Administrator
  • C3V Customs
  • C3V Outer Sanctum
  • C3V Emeritus
  • C3G Customs
  • SoV Judge
  • SoV Emeritus
  • BoV Judge
  • BoV Emeritus
  • Online HS
  • Unit Strategy Review
  • Rules Team
  • Codex Staff
  • BoM Judge
  • WotC Staff Member
Edit: I forgot Scenario Writers, oh well 17/18 isn't bad.
Contributor, too (pretty rare status these days).
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:39 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Two questions here:

1) What's up with the whole "guest" thing?

I've been viewing some old threads and have seen guys like ninjadust, and ultradoug; who, maintain the ability to post even though they are not official members. So, what's the point of being a "guest?" It seems no different than being a member.

2) When was the last Moderator "dubbed"? It seems like we havn't had a new mod in awhile.

Thanks!

~JS
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:49 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph Sweeney View Post
Two questions here:

I've been viewing some old threads and have seen guys like ninjadust, and ultradoug; who, maintain the ability to post even though they are not official members. So, what's the point of being a "guest?" It seems no different than being a member.

2) When was the last Moderator "dubbed"? It seems like we havn't had a new mod in awhile.

Thanks!

~JS
1. I would like to know too.

2. I think I would be the last Mod.

Last edited by MegaSilver; January 12th, 2013 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Looks like someone wants to be a Mod. ;)
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:51 PM

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Two questions here:

Thanks!

~JS
1. I would like to know too.

2. I think I would be the last Mod.

1) That makes two of us.

2) How long ago was that?

Last edited by Joseph Sweeney; January 12th, 2013 at 09:53 PM. Reason: No, MS, I wasn't trying to imply that...but come to think of it, that would be pretty awesome...:whistle: ;)
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:54 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
2) How long ago was that?
June/July 2012? For Book Keeping.

Last edited by MegaSilver; January 12th, 2013 at 09:54 PM. Reason: Which I still need to find time to work on...
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:23 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Viegon recently become a moderator of the OS. I'm not sure if he was a mod of anything else before that.
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think we have a new moderator in C3G as well.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old January 12th, 2013, 10:45 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:

I've always wondered this too.
Old January 13th, 2013, 12:03 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
1) What's up with the whole "guest" thing? I've been viewing some old threads and have seen guys like ninjadust, and ultradoug; who, maintain the ability to post even though they are not official members. So, what's the point of being a "guest?" It seems no different than being a member.
That is actually a vBulletin bug. Those people were members when they posted--it is just that their vBulletin profile went a little screwy. I just kicked off a maintenance task which *might* fix it when it is complete, but maybe not...

Quote:
I don't keep track of it closely, but I'm aware of several in the last year. There has been one this month, one back in October, a couple mid-last year, and one in April at the very least. The most common mod promotion pattern (there are others), in recent times at least, seems to be 1) an area needs some extra mod help, 2) very-established/senior member(s) in that area nominates someone to one of the admins, 3) admins have a brief internal discussion, and 4) the nomination is usually approved.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old January 13th, 2013, 01:52 AM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What will it take to revamp some of the forums on this site? I know a lot of people have offered suggestions but it seems to fall on deaf ears.

Do you guys have a committee set up that can review site statistics and address needs?

I ask because it seems like a number of our forums are no longer necessary anymore and only separate important topics. For instance, Heroscape News and Heroscape General Discussion should really be one forum now.

Just a suggestion.
Old January 13th, 2013, 02:08 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Quote:
1) What's up with the whole "guest" thing? I've been viewing some old threads and have seen guys like ninjadust, and ultradoug; who, maintain the ability to post even though they are not official members. So, what's the point of being a "guest?" It seems no different than being a member.
That is actually a vBulletin bug. Those people were members when they posted--it is just that their vBulletin profile went a little screwy. I just kicked off a maintenance task which *might* fix it when it is complete, but maybe not...
I'm going to take a wild guess and say that it relates to being banned before the switch to vBulletin from phpBB. I don't know when the switch happened or when the banning happened, so I could be way off. I don't remember ninjadust, but ultradoug was definitely banned. That one was a pretty big deal.
Old January 13th, 2013, 07:23 AM

Thanks, guys!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online