Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Old November 10th, 2010, 07:20 PM

Blue Ranyk Woo who?
Blue Ranyk's Heroscape Writing

I will be posting my Heroscape writing in this thread. Here's one:

Out To Battle

Sending out troops for the fight of their lives, to the old barren land where the Marrden Hounds thrive. As they march, Kelda looks on, wishing that they would never be gone. And so on this dark and tangled night, Utgar's forces rose to fight, with daggers bloodied, swords unsheathed, they too march out into the heat.

Unnamed

Slashing swords and slicing spears, the battle rages on. Seeking vengeance for hundreds of years, the kills have come and gone.

Swooping through the night

The Wyvern swoops down. The grub becomes her victim. The shadow lifts off.

Jingle Bells
Dashing through the snow, on a Marrden Hound-towed sleigh, and then they stop and look, at hopping bouncing prey! They sprint forward without command, I hear a harness snap, and even though that I demand they just will not come back! OH! Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way! Oh what fun it is to ride in a Marrden Hound-towed sleigh! HEY! Jingle bells! Jingle bells! Jingle all the way! Oh Kee-mo-shi will be mad when they come back some day!

Santa Claus is Coming to Town
You'd better watch out, you'd better not cry, you'd better be good and I'm telling you why! Santa Claus is coming to town! No matter if you're an Anubian Wolf, or maybe a troll, but you'd better stop the fighting or you'll be paying the toll. It doesn't matter wether you be a Cyclops, or maybe a Wyvern, but I'm telling you, Santa Claus is coming to town!

We Three Greeks of Orient Are
We three Greeks of orient are, throwing our spears near and far. When others fall, we carry on, and we don't care where we are. YAY!

Like it?

I don't have a problem with big bags of dung beetles falling on people as long as it's happening to someone else.

My Heroscape themed writing thread.

Last edited by Blue Ranyk; December 13th, 2010 at 11:00 PM. Reason: Caroling is awesome!
Old November 10th, 2010, 08:35 PM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Blue Ranyk's Heroscape Poetry

Very good! +rep for you

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old November 10th, 2010, 11:09 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Nice one Blue

Rep Cannon: Firing!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old November 11th, 2010, 12:11 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Very nice. I would change "into the heat." It doesn't quite fit; it just rhymes. How about, "They marched forth toward evil deeds."

Old November 27th, 2010, 04:43 PM

Blue Ranyk Woo who?

Added a Christmas-themed song. Hope you enjoy Jingle Bells!

I don't have a problem with big bags of dung beetles falling on people as long as it's happening to someone else.

Old November 27th, 2010, 05:17 PM

mysterium is surprisingly tart
Re: Blue Ranyk's Heroscape Writing

Demented JingleBells!!!!!!!!
too cool + rep
Old December 11th, 2010, 01:57 PM

Blue Ranyk Woo who?

Now for Santa Claus is Coming to Town! Enjoy, and feel free to sing along.

Old December 11th, 2010, 05:32 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Excellent work!! I am having problems following the Santa Clause is coming to Town however. That's probably just me, I can't remember the last time I sang that song.....Oh yeah! last year
Old December 13th, 2010, 10:32 PM

Blue Ranyk Woo who?

Sorry, it's kind of a revised version. You can make up your own tune!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction