Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Closed Thread

Old July 17th, 2009, 01:42 PM
has been BANNED

Blacktor costs too much!
my friend got a girlfriend!

he let her beat him up because he was he can't hit a girl (his mom says so) Anyway she's in Eighth grade and he's only in 6th grade IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT?
Old July 17th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: my friend got a girlfriend!

"General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

None of us know your friend. This might be a post for the Hangout, but not for here.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General