Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 1st, 2020, 10:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Green Lantern (Ch'p) - Final Editing

We go to @johnny139 and @Karat for our wording now. Ronin has hung up his wording guru cape.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 1st, 2020, 10:40 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I'll try and dig into this later. If I don't have something for you by tonight, please remind me
Old February 1st, 2020, 12:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Reuses both check out. On the SA, I think the main thing is that I'd break up the one long sentence. We should also change the Ch'p references to Green Lantern references, and with some of the new white/black Lantern mechanics floating around, I think it makes sense to specify green batteries in this power:

Edits:
Quote:
Range 1. Attack 2+Special.
Instead of moving and attacking normally, Green Lantern may move up to 4+X spaces, where X equals the number of green Battery Markers on this card. Green Lantern may attack up to 3 times with this special attack at any point before, during or after moving, adding one to his attack number for each green Battery Marker on this card. Green Lantern will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moving this way. At the end of Green Lantern's turn, remove a green Battery Marker from this card, if possible.
Copypasta:
Quote:
Instead of moving and attacking normally, Green Lantern may move up to 4+X spaces, where X equals the number of green Battery Markers on this card. Green Lantern may attack up to 3 times with this special attack at any point before, during or after moving, adding one to his attack number for each green Battery Marker on this card. Green Lantern will not take any leaving engagement attacks when moving this way. At the end of Green Lantern's turn, remove a green Battery Marker from this card, if possible.
One small note is that I just called him "Green Lantern" instead of "this Green Lantern" throughout.... I think we agreed to start doing that for the Lanterns? In which case you'd want to change the "this Green Lantern"s in the other powers to just "Green Lantern". Or you'd want to throw the "this"s back into this power, whatever the style is now.

I think the meat of the power reads cleanly enough, though. You're probably good unless Karat has notes.
Old February 1st, 2020, 12:32 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Reuses both check out. On the SA, I think the main thing is that I'd break up the one long sentence. We should also change the Ch'p references to Green Lantern references, and with some of the new white/black Lantern mechanics floating around, I think it makes sense to specify green batteries in this power:

Edits:
Quote:
Copypasta:
Quote:
One small note is that I just called him "Green Lantern" instead of "this Green Lantern" throughout.... I think we agreed to start doing that for the Lanterns? In which case you'd want to change the "this Green Lantern"s in the other powers to just "Green Lantern". Or you'd want to throw the "this"s back into this power, whatever the style is now.

I think the meat of the power reads cleanly enough, though. You're probably good unless Karat has notes.
Pretty much verbatim what I was gonna do, thanks!
Old February 1st, 2020, 12:56 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

My only thoughts:

1) The "attack" in "attack number" should be capitalized
2) I think this is the first time we've used arithmetic in a power in this way - should we be formatting it as "4+X" or as "4 + X" with spaces? In my head it's the latter but I don't know what's standard
Old February 1st, 2020, 01:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
My only thoughts:

2) I think this is the first time we've used arithmetic in a power in this way - should we be formatting it as "4+X" or as "4 + X" with spaces? In my head it's the latter but I don't know what's standard
1) Oh, good catch. Might actually be better to just swap in "rolling one additional attack die for each" in place of "adding one to his attack number for each", in the context of an SA.

2) Nitro allllmost does this:

Quote:
All figures within X spaces of Nitro are affected by this special attack, where X is equal to 1+ the number of MGH Markers on this card. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures, and add one skull to your roll for each MGH Marker on this card. Affected figures roll defense separately. After using this special attack, remove all MGH Markers from this card.
I went with no spaces because it feels right and squares with Nitro (which I probably also edited, so I'm just agreeing with myself).
Old February 1st, 2020, 01:51 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
My only thoughts:

1) Oh, good catch. Might actually be better to just swap in "rolling one additional attack die for each" in place of "adding one to his attack number for each", in the context of an SA.

2) Nitro allllmost does this:

Quote:
All figures within X spaces of Nitro are affected by this special attack, where X is equal to 1+ the number of MGH Markers on this card. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures, and add one skull to your roll for each MGH Marker on this card. Affected figures roll defense separately. After using this special attack, remove all MGH Markers from this card.
I went with no spaces because it feels right and squares with Nitro (which I probably also edited, so I'm just agreeing with myself).
I concur with everything above.
Old February 1st, 2020, 02:21 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Reuses both check out. On the SA, I think the main thing is that I'd break up the one long sentence.
You sound like my Mum! She always comments that I make my sentences too long.

Updated. Thanks, chap.
Should be good for carding now.

EDIT: Okay, crap, art. Umm... I'll sort that.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; February 1st, 2020 at 02:42 PM.
Old February 1st, 2020, 02:44 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

...And Done.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 1st, 2020, 03:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

No spaces is fine by me - mostly just want to make sure we have a standard.
Old February 1st, 2020, 08:23 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Cards are up.
Old February 1st, 2020, 09:31 PM
Hard as ice

Looks great!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library