Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old July 14th, 2016, 10:01 PM

dillerbocker is surprisingly tart
Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 3 POSTED

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Glyphs are Kelda, Wannok, and Valda, correct? That's Healer, Wound, and Move +2?
Haha I see the Valda under there I thought that was some glitch...silly Valda
Old July 14th, 2016, 10:10 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
dok (1-1) v. NeedsNewDice (1-1)
dok: * Goblin Cutters x4, Jotun, Moltenclaw
NeedsNewDice: * Anubian Wolves x4, Krav Maga Agents, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein
NeedsNewDice chooses to place first or second.
Starting now-ish.

EDIT: and done. NeedsNewDice chose an accurate username. I won with a 2-life Moltenclaw, 8 cutters, and Jotun. Jotun still hasn't rolled attack dice in three games now.

Last edited by dok; July 14th, 2016 at 11:29 PM.
Old July 14th, 2016, 10:12 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapebot View Post
dok (1-1) v. NeedsNewDice (1-1)
dok: * Goblin Cutters x4, Jotun, Moltenclaw
NeedsNewDice: * Anubian Wolves x4, Krav Maga Agents, Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein
NeedsNewDice chooses to place first or second.
Starting now-ish.
Same
Old July 14th, 2016, 10:37 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Great game with [MENTION=39250]Black_Charos[/MENTION]! Very close! Nice win on his part!

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old July 14th, 2016, 10:39 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Great game with @Black_Charos ! Very close! Nice win on his part!
Yep, it was a close one! Came down to a drawn out duel between Charos and Q9, with the green dragon escaping with only 1 life left.
Old July 14th, 2016, 11:13 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

I was able to get the win over dillerbocker. The Valda-boosted battle rushing orcs were too much for him to handle, as they charged down the hill swinging hot on the deadly double duos. Good game
Old July 15th, 2016, 09:09 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I haven't heard from William099 and I sent him a PM Wednesday. So should I fill out the missing player report?

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old July 15th, 2016, 09:31 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Don't Worry

I know him personally. I'll bug him.

~Dysole, getting things taken care of
Old July 16th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Deroche and i starting soon

EDIT: What a game! Overall a good, fun game but there was a clear disadvantage early on with Deroche's poor D20 rolls on his Anubians and my fast moving zombies using Valda to gain map control. There was a consistent exchange of anubians and zombies killing each other, but the continual rebirthing zombies backed by valda, Raelin (SotM) and a heavy hitting Kaemon Awa took it's toll. Slowly but surely the zombies marched, keeping a good screen while Awa did his dirty work. In the end, one zombie remained while an unwounded Awa cleaned up the remaining Anubians. Good game Deroche.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; July 18th, 2016 at 01:13 AM.
Old July 17th, 2016, 08:42 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Vegie's dad and I are starting now. Let's see if the Groks have another in them.
Old July 18th, 2016, 01:28 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Well quite surprisingly to me the Grok Riders picked up their 3rd victory in 3 tries and advance to the Reverse the Whip Playoffs. Here's how my game played out last night:

kevindola: Grok Riders x2, Ne-Gok-Sa, Me-Burq-Sa, Raelin, Marro Warriors, Roman Legion x1, Marcu Esenwein

vegie's dad: 10th Regiment x2, Tagawa Samurai Archers x2, Raelin, Kaemon Awa, Tagawa Samurai

Round 1
We both spend our first order marker on Raelin. Then VD sends out the Regiment who take down 1 Grok Rider and wound Me-Burq-Sa. He also takes Valda. I go with 2 orders on the Grok Riders taking Wannok and killing 1 Regiment.

Wannok: Tagawa Samurai Archer

Round 2
VD goes all 10th Regiment doing some damage. The Redcoats put 2 wounds on Raelin and kill 2 more Grok Riders (already down to 3 only) I spend an order marker placing Raelin just where I want her for the game, and then use the Groks. I get a lucky Stare to kill what would have been a 6 defense Regiment that freed up MBS from low ground engagement points. MBS kills a 3rd Regiment

Wannok: Tagawa Samurai Archer (#2)

Round 3
Seeing that I have order markers this round on the Warriors, VD sends the 10th out to bayonet one of them down. All other Regiment attacks on the 5/6 defense double spaced marros go wide. My Warriors are able to kill 2 low ground Regiment (#4 and #5) to get VD under a squad and limit activations. Kaemon comes out on VD's last order marker and kills Me-Burq-Sa. My last OM is on Romans who move out along with the Mind Shackler.

Wannok: Tagawa Samurai Archer (#3)

Matchup: Raelin/Kaemon/3 Regiment/3 Archers/Tagawa vs. 3 life Rae/NGS/4 Romans/3 Groks/3 MW/Marcu

Round 4

VD gets nothing out of this round which is huge. He gets 5 attacks of 4v8 and a LEA against Ne-Gok but can't wound him. Meanwhile I kill 2 Regiment (leaving 1 left) and the Romans take Valda.

The last 10th is engaging 2 romans while NGS is attempting to shackle Kaemon while attacking up at Rae.

Wannok: Tagawa Samurai Archer (#4)

Round 5
Where's Lodin??? I roll a 19 against Kaemon. NGS's 3rd attempt to damage raelin is blocked, but a 9 move Grok Rider swings around to block the Tagawa's potential advance on NGS and puts 3 wounds using Mark of the Warlord on the Kyrie.

The Tagawas answer by killing the Grok. (2 left) Bloodlust +1

NGS puts a 4th wound on Raelin and Kaemon continues to be flustered missing 4v8 attacks on NGS.

Wannok: Tagawa Samurai Archer (#5)

Round 6
NGS kills Raelin, but my first Roman goes down to a 3v3 Counterstrike to the last Samurai Archer.

The Tagawas kill another roman and they show Kaemon how it's done by killing the 8 defense Ne-Gok-Sa in 2 attacks. MAXIMUM BLOODLUST

Kaemon free of the mind shackler kills the 3rd Roman.

My marros come in on the last turn and kill the last Archer.

Wannok: Kaemon Awa (1)

Matchup: 3 life Kaemon, Tagawa Samurai vs. 1 Grok, 1 Roman, 3 life Raelin, 3 Marro Warriors, Marcu Esenwein

Round 7

The Tagawa kill the 5th Grok and Raelin, but the heightened Marros manage to kill Kaemon (VD loses an OM) and 1 Tagawa.

Wannok: Tagawa Samurai #2 BACKFIRES! Kill Grok

Matchup: 2 Tagawa Samurai vs. 3 Marro Warriors and Marcu Esenwein

We all know how this ends. VD did manage to catch 1 marro warrior knocking me down to 2, but I cloned back up to 4 while running away and finally a 2v6 potshot went through. VD surrendered at that point.

that was a great game

NGS was an absolute tank tying up Kaemon Awa for so many attacks. He also killed a Regiment and the death blow to Raelin, while boosting the 3 wound attack from a Grok on her. He got 7 mind shackle attempts (6 to Kaemon, 1 to Tagawa) but didn't land those.

Wannok giving VD 6 wounds was also key, and of course I needed to eliminate the ranged threats for the Marro Warriors to clean up at the end.
Old July 18th, 2016, 04:20 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Should be playing @Eraguy816 this afternoon haven't heard back from him considering my offer to play at two.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events