Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old October 10th, 2014, 09:52 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Online Heroscape Match Request Thread

Looking to start a game within the next hour. (starting by 10pm central) 425 points, 16 spaces. My army will be classic, but you can bring whatever. It will be an A level army.

Last edited by kevindola; October 10th, 2014 at 10:09 PM.
Old October 17th, 2014, 11:26 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Looking for a game tomorrow [Saturday 10/18] starting between 8am-9:30am central.

I would like to play my gauntlet format:

Spoiler Alert!

or alternatively, a 535 point, 24 figure game. I will be using classic figures only, but you can bring VC or playtest anything you like.

Map will be Mayberry (Wannok, Dagmar)
Old October 17th, 2014, 11:41 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

That Gauntlet format looks cool.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 17th, 2014, 12:36 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

It used to be 190 point armies, right? Did you lower it to try and make the game shorter?
Old October 17th, 2014, 02:51 PM

mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby! mtl1998 rolls all skulls baby!

I'm looking for a game sometime today. I can play whenever (I'll edit if that changes). I'm good with classic scape along with any VC units. I'm not picky about points for the armies or maps. Let me know if you would like to get a game in!

Edit: It's going to be too late for me to start a game, so the offer is off the table for tonight.

Last edited by mtl1998; October 17th, 2014 at 09:19 PM.
Old October 17th, 2014, 03:14 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post

I've only played it once. Benji beat me in a fun, close game:

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998
It used to be 190 point armies, right? Did you lower it to try and make the game shorter?
Well I have only played it once, and it was 200 points and 10 figures (see above). I am just changing it to change it, like any other format. No reason in particular, other than to get rid of the easy 60 point squad x3 or 40 points squad x2 with 120 point hero armies that seemed easy picks.
Old October 17th, 2014, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post

I've only played it once. Benji beat me in a fun, close game:

Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1998
Well I have only played it once, and it was 200 points and 10 figures (see above). I am just changing it to change it, like any other format. No reason in particular, other than to get rid of the easy 60 point squad x3 or 40 points squad x2 with 120 point hero armies that seemed easy picks.
Oh, I see. I played it once with 190 point armies, and I remember it taking a while. Making it 175 also gets rid of Q9, which was a pretty good choice at 190 points.
Old October 18th, 2014, 08:46 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Looking for a game tomorrow [Saturday 10/18] starting between 8am-9:30am central.

I would like to play my gauntlet format:

Spoiler Alert!

or alternatively, a 535 point, 24 figure game. I will be using classic figures only, but you can bring VC or playtest anything you like.

Map will be Mayberry (Wannok, Dagmar)
Still looking this morning. I have from now until Noon central to finish up. So the next 4 hours or so.
Old October 20th, 2014, 02:51 PM

Anyone up for a game? I can play up until 6:20 today. I'm eastern time. PM me for a game.

Edit: Nevermind

Last edited by mtl1998; October 20th, 2014 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Nap time.
Old October 21st, 2014, 08:29 AM

Today, I can play anytime after 2:45 Eastern. I'm still looking for a game. PM me!

EDIT: Got a game.

Last edited by mtl1998; October 21st, 2014 at 09:12 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2014, 03:08 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looking to get a game in anytime within the next few hours. I can start right now.

Edit: Game found.

Last edited by infectedsloth; October 23rd, 2014 at 04:18 PM.
Old November 1st, 2014, 10:28 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Looking for a game today starting between noon and 2pm cenrtal. I will play whatever, if you dont have anything, I will propose the setup.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events