Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old September 13th, 2018, 08:40 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Fourth World Workshop (New Gods/Apokolips)

OK, I figured I'd at least get the ball rolling on a workshop for these guys.

Here are the Characters from Fourth World I’m interested in:

Apokolips

Darkseid
Desaad
Kalibak
Grayven
Steppenwolf
Granny Goodness
Female Furies (Bernadeth, Lashina, Mad Harriet, Stompa, Knockout)

New Gods

Highfather
Orion
Metron
Lightray
Big Barda
Mister Miracle

Of these we have a Darkseid (I), his Parademon armies, and Knockout.

There are plans in the sanctum for Big Barda and Mister Miracle.

This leaves a ton of room for operation.

I'd love to see the Apokolips troops work to synergize with Darkseid and the Parademons and tie them together into a nasty faction that brings Darkseid back to relevance.

I'd love to see the Female Furies and Granny Goodness have some synergy.

I'd love to see the New Gods work well independently but possibly boost each other as well. Metron should be a really solid support figure, IMO, and Orion should be Silver Surfer-like in power.

I've got some write ups for a few of these (Orion and Lightray in particular) that I can post if there's interest.

I'll try to update the OP with links to workshopped ideas.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; March 30th, 2019 at 12:51 AM.
Old September 13th, 2018, 08:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Fourth World Workshop (New Gods/Apokolips)

I’d love to see your write-ups!

YK had a good idea in a Parademon mass movement power for Steppenwolf.
Quote:
APOKOLIPTIAN GENERAL
Instead of moving with Steppenwolf, you may move up to 6 Parademons you control.
And then he obviously needs a “Born To Be Wild” power.
Old September 13th, 2018, 08:44 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I like that. I might call it something that calls out formations or what not.

Maybe "Parademon Perimeter"?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 13th, 2018, 08:44 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Nice!

I was thinking about putting something together for Stompa at one point - only seen her pop up a couple times, but she struck me as pretty easy to get a handle on.

Since it's been public in the OP of my workshopping thread for a while, here's what I have for Mister Miracle:

Quote:
NAME = MISTER MIRACLE
SECRET IDENTITY = SCOTT FREE

SPECIES = NEW GOD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ESCAPOLOGIST
PERSONALITY = DARING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

DARING ESCAPE
Before moving, you may remove Mister Miracle from the game and then return him to the game by placing him on any empty space within 3 spaces of his previous placement. Do not place or remove any Wound Markers when using this special power.

DEFYING DEATH
Mister Miracle cannot be removed from the battlefield by an opponent's special power and cannot be destroyed unless he receives enough wounds to be destroyed. When Mister Miracle would receive enough wounds to be destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, Mister Miracle may ignore those wounds and immediately use his Daring Escape special power.

BONDS OF MARRIAGE
(off Hourman/Liberty Belle - but of course, Scott is married to Barda)

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Old September 13th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Nice!

I was thinking about putting something together for Stompa at one point - only seen her pop up a couple times, but she struck me as pretty easy to get a handle on.

Since it's been public in the OP of my workshopping thread for a while, here's what I have for Mister Miracle:

Quote:
NAME = MISTER MIRACLE
SECRET IDENTITY = SCOTT FREE

SPECIES = NEW GOD
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = ESCAPOLOGIST
PERSONALITY = DARING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

DARING ESCAPE
Before moving, you may remove Mister Miracle from the game and then return him to the game by placing him on any empty space within 3 spaces of his previous placement. Do not place or remove any Wound Markers when using this special power.

DEFYING DEATH
Mister Miracle cannot be removed from the battlefield by an opponent's special power and cannot be destroyed unless he receives enough wounds to be destroyed. When Mister Miracle would receive enough wounds to be destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, Mister Miracle may ignore those wounds and immediately use his Daring Escape special power.

BONDS OF MARRIAGE
(off Hourman/Liberty Belle - but of course, Scott is married to Barda)

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Dude I LOVE this

What's up with claymation?
Old September 13th, 2018, 08:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

It was partially built on Griff's old Mister Miracle write-up. I kinda lifted that, tweaked it, and then we re-workshopped from there.
Old September 13th, 2018, 08:47 PM

LIGHTRAY
Spoiler Alert!

ORION
Spoiler Alert!

Old September 13th, 2018, 08:49 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
LIGHTRAY
Spoiler Alert!

ORION
Spoiler Alert!

I'm wondering if Orion shouldn't have some sort of power that reflects him fighting off his "true nature" as Darkseid's son

Old September 13th, 2018, 08:49 PM

Is that something he struggles with in a tangible way during combat?

Old September 13th, 2018, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Is that something he struggles with in a tangible way during combat?

See this is why I was weary of doing Fourth World- I know it's an element of his character, but I don't know if it specifically would come into play during a combat scenario

Old September 13th, 2018, 08:55 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

So my Fourth World experience is a bit weird. I used to get babysat by our neighbor growing up. He had a bunch of the Kenner Super Powers figures on a shelf, and of course I’d just sit there and stare and ask what all their names were. If you don’t know, Jack Kirby actually got paid to redesing a bunch of these guys for that toy line, some with completely different looks, and those, to this day, are the “iconic” versions to me. It’s still weird to me that Parademons are green and yellow, and not bright red.
Old September 13th, 2018, 09:01 PM
Just A Head

For what it’s worth, Orion is shown to pretty brutal and mean in the new Mister Miracle series, but this series kind of has a shaky connection to the regular continuity anyways.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy