Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old August 19th, 2007, 09:54 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
So does anyone else but me find it funny that he's referred to as "Incredible Hulk" throughout his card? None of the other Marvel figs have adjectives applied to their names, like "Amazing" or "Invincible" and I can't think of any classic Heroscape figs that do this.
Old August 19th, 2007, 11:05 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My guess is Marvel made them do it. Because "Hulk" is a standard English word, the "Incredible" is probably important for trademark/copyright purposes.
Old August 19th, 2007, 10:46 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Definitely a possibility. I also thought it might have to do with the fact that the next movie with the big guy is going to be titled "The Incredible Hulk."
Old August 21st, 2007, 10:39 AM

Argent has disabled reputation
Quote:
My guess is Marvel made them do it. Because "Hulk" is a standard English word, the "Incredible" is probably important for trademark/copyright purposes.
Unless things have changed,(and they may have, considering he no longer goes by this) but the reason "Hulk" Hogan changed his name to Hollywood Hogan for awhile was because of copyright issues with Marvel. From what I've heard anyway. So at one point just the name "hulk" was part of the copyright.

Like I said tho, that may have changed since he's back to being called Hulk Hogan. So maybe now Incredible does need to be on there for it to be copyrighted. Or maybe it is just for the movie, or who knows.
Old September 28th, 2007, 09:42 AM
has been BANNED

Ullar rocks 4553 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
He can super leap, then stomp.
Stomp is a special attack, which cannot be enhanced, or decreased.
Old September 28th, 2007, 09:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ullar rocks 4553
He can super leap, then stomp.
Stomp is a special attack, which cannot be enhanced, or decreased.
Not on the same turn he can't. Check out the text on Stomp.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 4th, 2007, 05:04 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
It was revealed a while back that he'd be so small in stature. But, yeah, I agree that the idea Hulk would be Krug sized or larger.
I like television show sized hulk, more realistic (Okay, the incredible hulk is not realistic at all, but, at least it is more realistic than a tank-sized hulk. )
Old October 4th, 2007, 05:23 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
His size has actually grown on me. His figure was designed in a very nice way so that he looks larger compared to the other figures than the card might indicate. And it's good that he keeps all the vulnerabilities of other medium and small figures.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 19th, 2007, 10:40 PM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
His size has actually grown on me. His figure was designed in a very nice way so that he looks larger compared to the other figures than the card might indicate. And it's good that he keeps all the vulnerabilities of other medium and small figures.
Agreed with this. His arms are 2x the size of every other Marvel Hero's except for Abomination, and he has the largest body mass out of any Medium figure (not including Silver Surfer, due to Surf Board) in the game. I'm serious. His fist is probably the size of Sgt. Drake's head.
I'm not sold about him being good in mixed games, though. Even with Super Leap's move of ten, he may not be able to get a perfect shot, and at best, he's going to kill about 2 figures on average, and take wounds when he gets slammed by a hail of gunfire, spear-jabbing, sword slashing, headbutts......

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!
Old October 20th, 2007, 01:19 AM

Wait, so let me get this straight ... are you saying you think Hulk isn't worth his points?

Old October 20th, 2007, 01:21 AM

Avenger has disabled reputation
2 figures on average???? Ya right. The Hulk can easily decimate at least 5 units!!! You have obviously never used the Hulk...
Old October 20th, 2007, 09:18 AM

ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness ThrasherDarkrai wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Wait, so let me get this straight ... are you saying you think Hulk isn't worth his points?
Only in classic. In Marvel, he will definately earn his points. But I'll see when I play him.
Avenger, yes, I have never played him, sadly. But it's good to say my thoughts even before I do, no?

The user formerly known as Bloody the Marro Stinger!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's