Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

Old December 6th, 2008, 10:30 AM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Having a Marvelous Time: The eBook - Alternate Download Link

This thread is to bring together discussion, art, and other things relating to the upcoming eBook version of Having a Marvelous Time.

ART:

We have several pieces so far, but I'm always looking for more. If you have any talent in this area, don't hesitate to post what you've done here or PM me! If you don't, I'd also appreciate photos recreating something from the story.
What we have so far:

By me:
Design on Anthony's Walker:

Two new things, for those who'd been following along in the HaMT thread:

Joke Stuff (this most likely will not be in the eBook; it's just here for a laugh):

By Jandarforever:

By SpartanNinja:

Thanks to the both of you who gave me stuff!

EDITING/PROOFREADING:

I have a mild case of dyslexia. Let me just that out in the open. So as you can guess, HaMT is rife with spelling errors, misplaced words, and just all-around stupid mistakes. I'll be proofreading it myself, but if you'd like to help me, PM me with your email, and I'll send you the file. What I'd like you to do is use your word processor to make errors red, maybe add a note as to why it's an error, so I can change it myself. DO NOT proofread the thread itself.

I will put the username (or real name, if you prefer) of anyone who has helped or will help me in the 'credits' section of the eBook.

Thanks for helping me make this project reality. I really couldn't do it without you guys. After all, all I did was write something.

Link to finished PDF: http://rapidshare.com/files/191701710/hamt.pdf.html

Alternate link: http://rapidshare.com/files/218491111/hamt.pdf.html

Last edited by Pumpkin_King; April 7th, 2009 at 09:09 AM.
Old December 6th, 2008, 03:46 PM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Having a Marvelous Time: The eBook Thread

Looks great Pumpkin_King! I'm glad you liked my drawings. I had fun working on them. Sweet to see everything that you, SpartanNinja, and I have worked on all wrapped up in one tidy thread.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old December 6th, 2008, 06:34 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

That's what the thread is for! If anyone has any questions or comments, feel free to post them.

As an update, I have one other person working on proofreading with me (Thanks, Christina ), but six eyes is always better than four!
Old December 6th, 2008, 07:09 PM

SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
I have a mild case of dyslexia. Let me just put that out in the open...
That was almost too perfect.

This is really cool to see all the artwork together.

Whether to believe or disbelieve, it is a wicked thing to take away men’s hope.

Old December 6th, 2008, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpartanNinja View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
I have a mild case of dyslexia. Let me just put that out in the open...
That was almost too perfect.

This is really cool to see all the artwork together.
Whoops. Freudian Slip.
Old January 12th, 2009, 09:02 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Are you still working on this or is it already up?

~ET86

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old January 12th, 2009, 09:26 PM

No, I would have posted a link here if it was up. I'm still working on it, mostly due to the fact that most of the editors/proofreaders who volunteered I haven't heard back from. I'm mostly doing it myself at the moment. It will be up soon, don't worry!
Old January 27th, 2009, 09:30 PM

Re: Having a Marvelous Time: The eBook Thread-Update 1/27

Just updating to say that I'm done proofreading; it's as perfect as it's going to get. I've gone through and fixed up a bunch of the awkward phrasing, misspellings, mixed up sentences, etc. It'll hopefully read much better.

I'm now in the process of putting it into eBook form. Jandarforever, I know you sent me the fixed version of the Spidey pic, but I accidentally deleted the PM. Do you think you can post it here? Thanks.
Old January 30th, 2009, 02:13 PM

Re: Having a Marvelous Time: The eBook Thread-IT IS FINISHED

And on the evening of his third day of toil, Pumpkin_King lowered his head and said....

IT IS FINISHED.

http://rapidshare.com/files/191701710/hamt.pdf.html

This file is only able to be downloaded 10 times, so if you get an error when you try, tell me and I'll re-upload it.

So, what do you think?
Old January 31st, 2009, 12:18 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Pumpkin_King again.
ARRRRRRGGGG!!! I get this message WAY TO MUCH!!! Excellent, excellent, beautiful work on that ebook Pumpkin King! I loved the way the title was done, and was so happy to see my artwork being a part of something so awesome! Feel free to ask for as many more drawings from me in the future as you want! (Within reason)

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old January 31st, 2009, 03:30 PM

Thanks so much, JF! That means a lot. If anyone else has downloaded this, please, tell me how it looks!
Old January 31st, 2009, 03:38 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker

I'll have to download this later. It'll be great to read again.

On a side note, your little comic strip you did is absolutely halarious.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction