Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 11th, 2019, 09:37 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of John Constantine - Public PTing

@Scapemage , what do you think of that idea. How do you think it would impact his points?

@ALEXAN2507 , have you started your tests yet? Thinking about having you run them with the Con Artist update discussed on the last page.
Old February 11th, 2019, 09:49 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Have not started tests yet, actually finished the figure earlier today so will do that sometime this week prolly

Let me know if you want to jig the mechanics around before I do though

What's up with claymation?

Personal workshop: https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...3&postcount=76
Old February 11th, 2019, 09:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Will do. I want to hear back from Scape before I make anything official.
Old February 12th, 2019, 11:59 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I was going to suggest 5 attack, which I believe the original design had, to give him oomf. The Con Artist change works, though. I don't think adding an extra use to rerolls for each wound he has will help since, in my games at least, he was avoided by the enemies until he was close to the last target.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 12th, 2019, 12:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m very against him being a better attacker than Zatanna.
Old February 12th, 2019, 12:31 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Two cents from an outsider, who used to love the heck out of Hellblazer: An attack of 5 seems *really* powerful for John Constantine, who never seemed to have the inclination or the power to solve problems with his fists. At least, that's not how I remember him.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 12th, 2019, 12:35 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Two cents from an outsider, who used to love the heck out of Hellblazer: An attack of 5 seems *really* powerful for John Constantine, who never seemed to have the inclination or the power to solve problems with his fists. At least, that's not how I remember him.
I think we’re slanting towards the New 52 version here, who has more traditional magical powers, ie shooting fireballs and such. Still, he’s pretty clearly shown in everything I’ve read to be worse at that kind of magic than Zatanna, who has an attack of 4.

Thanks for stopping in, D_S! Always cool to see another classic Hellblazer fan around.
Old February 12th, 2019, 12:42 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Sounds good. Thank you for the kind welcome.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 12th, 2019, 02:15 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Sounds good. Thank you for the kind welcome.
Everyone is always welcome to comment! There is a public design forum for a reason.

I'm not versed in Hellblazer so it's fair enough if 5 attack is too strong. Turn ending on a higher roll is probably enough to do it.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 12th, 2019, 03:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks guys. I didn't want to bump his base attack either, you can always draft more powerful spells to use with him. The little buff to Con Artist seems like a winner then. Even with that small buff, I'm still going to drop his points down to 130 for Alex's tests. I'll update the SP now.
@ALEXAN2507 , the SP is updated with what needs to be tested.

Last edited by Yodaking; February 12th, 2019 at 04:31 PM.
Old February 12th, 2019, 03:57 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Gucci

Old February 14th, 2019, 09:42 PM

Just a check in- will be playtesting this in approximately 18 hours or so

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library