Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 9th, 2019, 10:29 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Nominations Now Open!

I have a playtest in work
I'm just making a figure for Constantine atm

What's up with claymation?
Old February 9th, 2019, 10:39 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll nominate my Captain Marvel Jr in the spirit of the upcoming movie.
Old February 9th, 2019, 10:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I like that one! It'll depend on bracket match ups, of course, but I'm a supporter. (Plus, always happy to see something taken off my own "to do" list!).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 9th, 2019, 10:47 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
I like that one! It'll depend on bracket match ups, of course, but I'm a supporter. (Plus, always happy to see something taken off my own "to do" list!).
Its hard balancing my desperate desire for characters like Freddy and Midnighter in the game with my desperate quest to expand Valiant's ranks in C3G.
Old February 9th, 2019, 10:50 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sure, sure, but one thing at a time. And there's always doing more playtesting to buy LDs!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 9th, 2019, 10:55 AM
Book Wyrm

Yep. One thing at a time means I have to pick which thing and I am notoriously indecisive.

I'm two tests away with plans to do both this weekend. Can't have too much downtime between Pete ending and the next design beginning. It's just deciding if I want to do another Valiant or one of my DC designs.
Old February 9th, 2019, 11:14 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

When I was tackling the Thunderbolts, I found it helpful to alternate designs between Thunderbolts and non-Thunderbolts stuff. Kept me engaged and gave me opportunities to play in some other arenas.
Old February 9th, 2019, 11:24 AM

I’m doing that with the Outsiders now.

Old February 9th, 2019, 12:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
When I was tackling the Thunderbolts, I found it helpful to alternate designs between Thunderbolts and non-Thunderbolts stuff. Kept me engaged and gave me opportunities to play in some other arenas.
It also helps if you have designs that rely on one another in a fractional sense. It's what I've done with the Kree for the most part.
Old February 9th, 2019, 02:44 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CzarChasm View Post
Can I nominate Yodaking's Terminator design?

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...1&postcount=15
That probably depends on if @Yodaking has a plan for a mini and then the heroes will have to vote on it.

I will use this. Unfortunately it is probably a little too tall to be official.

Sorry Tornado but I can't see anything.

You get 8 minis in this pack: https://riverhorse.eu/product/termin...c-currency=USD

As far as I can tell they are about 34mm tall but I'm not sure how that compares to heroscape.
Old February 9th, 2019, 02:45 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Terminators are pretty tall right? i think you can get away with that

What's up with claymation?
Old February 9th, 2019, 02:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If you did not base it, it would stand about as tall as Ms. Marvel does on that thick Heroclix base.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy