Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 10th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
RichardD the lack of another squad is what makes me feel certain that it is no mistake that there are two identical squads of zombies. As for your question about the Dwarf Hero seeming out of place... remember Syvarris?

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
RichardD the lack of another squad is what makes me feel certain that it is no mistake that there are two identical squads of zombies. As for your question about the Dwarf Hero seeming out of place... remember Syvarris?
Brought that up in the other thread Markswar

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:11 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I saw that after my post. I can't be everywhere.

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:12 PM

Thor has disabled reputation
I dunno about you guys, but that jsut doesn't feel right. I mean packing two identicle squads together. I could see them putting two of the same squads with different sculpts maybe.. but 2x each figure in the same set? I dunno...

Oh, and about them ORCS!!!!
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:14 PM

Turtleboy has disabled reputation
Mabye they have a swarm move like the Marro Drones, BUT you can get a squad with Kyries, or a squad with Wraths (Ie the same sqaud in 2 diffrent booster packs)

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

Turtleboy that's an even better guess than mine.

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:21 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Maybe the zombies have an ability where by if they successfully do use a special ability on an opponents squad figure, eg biting them and making them zombies, then it gets turned into a zombie and then you control it?
Sounds like a plan!
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Baron of Beantown IV

Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby! Pilgrim rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hextr1p
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
And how would these be packaged?

Heroes Set
5 heroes

Common Set 1
3 Wraiths
3 Zombies

Common Set 2
3 Samurai Archers
3 Einar Kyrie

Common Set 3
4 Orcs
????
Here's a question in reference to this packaging speculation and the figs Hasbro has displayed:

Zombies: Why 2 sets of the same squad on display? I mean, they look like the same scullpts, but the other squads only have one of each sculpt. Why not have more orcs on display, or more Kyrie?
There were actually another set of humanoids, but the zombies bit them and turned them into more zombies .. . .

EDIT: Dang. Jandar beat me to the punch line

Good trades: Hogg, Grimfang, Onacara, Sleightofhand, 'Scaper94, orec, Snappleman, R˙chean, lefton4ya, odbo255
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:25 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Nobody seems to like my "Return from the Grave" theory...
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:26 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilgrim
EDIT: Dang. Jandar beat me to the punch line
Sorry! but great minds and all...
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:31 PM
Assuming the Missionary Position

Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby! Drumline3469 rolls all skulls baby!
Return from the grave seem most plausible to me. Maybe you need to roll a D20. I dunno I can't contain my excitement!!!!!

Drumline3469 is Doc Brown...
aboard <<<Oblivion>>> ...
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:45 PM

*Quick, grab your excitement and shove it in a box and sit on it to keep it closed!*
Better?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News