Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old December 5th, 2007, 10:19 AM

owvanguard is surprisingly tart
Wave 4 & 1 Sighting

This might be unexciting to some but I actually saw and bought wave 4 stuff yesterday at Target in Princton, NJ. Target still had all of wave 4 and most of wave 1 on the shelf and nothing else.
Old December 5th, 2007, 10:42 AM

Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker Hero Hot Hatch knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave 4 & 1 Sighting

Quote:
Originally Posted by owvanguard
This might be unexciting to some but I actually saw and bought wave 4 stuff yesterday at Target in Princton, NJ. Target still had all of wave 4 and most of wave 1 on the shelf and nothing else.
You better go back and buy those wave1 sets even if you have them and sell them on eBay. In eBay and Amazon they sell at a premium. I would not be surprised if you make at least $15 by selling the Romans, the Heroes of Bleackwood and the Orcs together for $50.00+ shipped. That could help you get another set. It took me months to get a hold of wave 1 sets at a decent price (and I'm still waiting for Wal Mart to deliver to store when I bought them online two weeks ago). Unless, it has been relaunched, don't let the chance pass. You could also sell them at cost + shipping + hassle fee and do somebody here a favor as an alternative.

I don't care about choosing my army based on strategy. I choose an army based on coolness and personal appeal... even if it means that my units will die trying. Hail to the glory of HeroScape and bravery.
Old December 8th, 2007, 12:59 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
I also found some good stuff at my local Target - the one by Eastchase and I-30 had both Master Sets, Marvel, Wave 4, Wave 6 (for 9.9, and well as Road, Tundra, and Orm's Return (all for 19.99).

Most of the Targets I check only have the Master Sets, so this was a pleasant surprise.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales