Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 21st, 2018, 08:23 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Ash Williams (Breathing)

I am in that camp as well currently. I think we can come up with a fun negative power if we put in the effort.
Plus it could drive his cost down which should make him tastier for drafting.
Old September 21st, 2018, 09:08 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I agree with the sentiments here. Some players really like risk reward mechanics and some heavy negative powers will be taken by some players if the potential reward is high enough. Self Importance is [sometimes] a negative power on units that I play with reasonably often. Sometimes on Penguin II I'll not put an OM on him and take the initiative hit for a better round. Maybe I don't get salty enough.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old September 21st, 2018, 09:35 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If it's thematic that it's usually his friends coming back from the dead to torment him, how about making the power respawn his fallen teammates to the other team in some way. Rather than taking over his current team. It really force the opponent to sort of avoid killing him for awhile in hopes of getting some free figures. You could do the 1 or 2 life remaining resurrection to keep it form getting too crazy. I mean if the story is that they like to torment him then maybe it's thematic that they don't target him for destruction until later.

I have no clue who this guy is so that's just me taking what I read here as a jump off point.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 21st, 2018, 09:58 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Based on Evil Dead alone, that sounds like a good jumping off point to me, japes.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 12:13 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Not that familiar with the character, but I also like japes' train of thought here.
Old September 22nd, 2018, 12:26 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yeah I’m sure something can be done there. Gotta find a way to balance it and still make the design worth drafting. I’m just in that spot where I don’t want to see it get over complicated or turned into a niche/gimmick design, so it’s all about that sweet spot.
Old September 23rd, 2018, 03:40 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Not that familiar with the character, but I also like japes' train of thought here.
Pretty solid summary:

Old September 23rd, 2018, 04:30 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

hopefully that inspires something to nail it down. Thanks for sharing!

He's also crossed over with several comics, such as Marvel Zombies, Re-Animator, Xena Warrior Princess, Darkman, Freddy and Jason, Hack/Slash, Vampirella etc.

Something slap sticky with some humor and personality but a badass Chainsaw and shotgun with lots of blood would represent him well. Personality wise, as we've been discussing, someone who can mess things up but still kick ass is ideal.
Old September 24th, 2018, 12:00 PM

Alright, here's what's got my interest:
Quote:
NAME = ASH WILLIAMS

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SAVIOR
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4
POINTS = ~170

EVIL DEAD
Demon, Slasher, and Undead figures roll 1 fewer defense die when defending against Ash's attacks. When Ash destroys an opponent's figure with his attack, he may attack one additional time.

CHAINSAW SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
When attacking with this special attack, all shields rolled count as extra skulls. If you inflict one or more wounds on the defending figure, immediately roll one unblockable attack die for each wound inflicted this turn.

ARMY OF DARKNESS
At the end of the round, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll:
• 6 or lower, choose an opponent. The chosen opponent must then choose a destroyed Hero in your army, if possible. That opponent must take control of that Hero and its card, place or remove Wound Markers until the Hero has up to 2 Life remaining, and place the Hero on an empty space adjacent to a figure they control.
• 7-12, roll an unblockable attack die against Ash or a figure adjacent to Ash.
• 13 or higher, choose a Hero an opponent controls.
For the remainder of the game, a Hero chosen by Army of Darkness has the species of Demon in addition to what is listed on its card.
Army of Darkness forcing you to roll at the end of the round for a random event represents the Demons/Deadites messing with Ash. 6 or lower you have them bringing back a dead ally as a Demon for him to face. 7-12 is them possessing Ash to harm himself or an adjacent figure(friend or foe). 13 or higher is an enemy figure gaining the species of Demon.

6 or lower is bad.
7-12 can be good or bad, depending on if Ash is adjacent to a figure, and who he is adjacent to. If he's not adjacent, he hits himself. If he is adjacent to only a friendly figure, he can hit himself or that figure. If he's adjacent to an enemy, he can go after them.
13 or higher is good for Ash and others who receive bonuses against Demons such as Buffy, Hellboy, or Zauriel etc.
Old September 24th, 2018, 12:05 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think the 6 or lower option should be tempered a bit by making the Hero a demon too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 24th, 2018, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I think the 6 or lower option should be tempered a bit by making the Hero a demon too.
The last bit on Army of Darkness states any Hero chosen by Army of Darkness gains the species of Demon in addition to their species they already have. It's a condensed way of making the result of 6 or lower, or 13 or higher, both end with that chosen Hero as a Demon in addition to their current species.
Old September 24th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, good! I missed that as I thought it was only part of the 13 or higher option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library