Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 21st, 2006, 09:09 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
I kinda wish reaper minis would up their scale a bit so they'd match everyone else.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Links to terrain making guides
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...c.php?p=280715
Old May 22nd, 2006, 07:13 AM

endpawn has disabled reputation
Here is mage knight dragon vs mimring. They fit on 2 spaces but wide wingspan still useable.

Here is dreamblade vs marro drones. They will make great monster figs and stand about 5-6 height.

Old May 22nd, 2006, 07:56 PM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Who is endpawn and how does he have Dreamblade figures.....

The reason Reaper keeps their minis at 25mm is D&D. The figs for that are still at 25mm.

I'd love to see a rackham vs HS comparison.

Even next to other Heroclix, Hellboy is too small.

Thanks to all who posted.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:04 PM

endpawn has disabled reputation
Well when I found out about the dreamblade game I really liked the concept so I have kept up on current info and want to start playing in addition to HS of course. If you are interested in trying the game theres a trial printable version found on the website www.dreamblademinis.com AND I have an additional PDF of all the figures not found in that pack that they have released info on. Drop me a pm if you want a copy.

Anyways long story short that figure is a promotional release they gave away at a convention. I own a couple (snag one off ebay for under 10 bucks if you like him).

From the pictures released of other figures some will be bigger and smaller than the serpent making them about 4-7 height Id guess.
Old May 22nd, 2006, 08:47 PM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc_Savage
I'd love to see a rackham vs HS comparison.
Doc. I don't have any photos handy but Rackham and Heroscape are a prefect match. Both height and figure grith. They are both 30mm in scale.

Dark Age figures are also 30mm. I believe they use some of same sculptors as Rackham. The figure are based on the art of Brom's, very cool dimented images.

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old May 23rd, 2006, 12:10 AM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Anyone have pics comparing The WoW board game to heroscape minis? They're selling the bronze figs individually now, and if they're big enough, I'll want to pick up a couple.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhydderch
I was wondering if either of you has any idea how the Descent Journeys into the Dark game compares to HS.
Not even close. The Descent hero's head is maybe as high as a HS fig's hips.

The larger monsters would work well, but there's not enough to make it worth buying the game just to get heroscape custom figs.

"Y'know, I sort of assumed this hero of destiny thing would involve a lot less devastation in our wake."
Old May 23rd, 2006, 06:21 PM

Rhydderch has disabled reputation
Thanks Darkspade. I mainly pick up miniatures to mod for Heroscape and also Heroquest - which was why I picked up Heroscape in the first place. The rules for both are pretty similar anyway =)

Good to know that the Descent figures are smaller. I just wonder why they had to make them *that* darned small. Its like Axis and Allies scale then =(

“Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.”

Terry Pratchett, Discworld
Old May 23rd, 2006, 09:34 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhydderch

Good to know that the Descent figures are smaller. I just wonder why they had to make them *that* darned small. Its like Axis and Allies scale then =(
Well, they're a little bigger than A&A minis, but still smaller than D&D minis.

Old May 23rd, 2006, 10:00 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Okay, I couldn't resist so here are some size comparisons with Descent figures and A&A minis.

(HEH, notice I'm working on cutting out Lost Patrol pieces in the background.)

Descent Heroes

Newb.

(I blame DarkSpade)
Old May 23rd, 2006, 10:05 PM

DarkSpade Woo who?
like I said, the monsters aren't that bad. Although they're bigger than I remember. Damn. $80 on that game, and I haven't played it since I first got it.

Newb, show the heros's now.

Old May 23rd, 2006, 10:20 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSpade
like I said, the monsters aren't that bad. Although they're bigger than I remember. Damn. $80 on that game, and I haven't played it since I first got it.

Newb, show the heros's now.
Added to the previous post.

Newb.
Old May 23rd, 2006, 11:24 PM
has been BANNED

reapersaurus is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Ya, I didn't think the Descent figs were as small as DarkSpade had mentioned......
and for me, it's all about the monsters anyway, for minis-other-than-HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards