Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old November 23rd, 2023, 07:45 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: HeroScape is coming back!

If that 10-15% higher for pre-painted is the case, what is the guess we're looking at for a pack of 6-7 figures (assuming wave packs are similar to how they were originally packaged)?

Somewhere in the $30-35 range?

-insert signature here-
Old November 23rd, 2023, 07:57 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

They said there will also be some kind of Master Set. My own preference, as someone who has all the old stuff, would be:

1) a New Card/Figure Master Collection, (per Wave) with

2) a New Stuff Heroscape Terrain System pack.

This since its usually cheaper per item to get them all together!

*Hello you Renegade Lurkers, you!*

Last edited by chas; November 24th, 2023 at 03:03 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2023, 03:18 PM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
They said there will also be some kind of Master Set. My own preference, as someone who has all the old stuff, would be:

1) a New Card/Figure Master Collection, (per Wave) with

2) a New Stuff Heroscape Terrain System pack.

This since its usually cheaper per item to get them all together!

*Hello you Renegade Lurkers, you!*

I don't recall seeing anything about a master set (or the old-style booster packs noted up-thread). I'd be excited to see either or both, though!
Old November 24th, 2023, 01:40 PM

Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Anitar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manatee View Post
I don't recall seeing anything about a master set (or the old-style booster packs noted up-thread). I'd be excited to see either or both, though!

Check over here:
Quote:
Scott: Somebody in chat said, ‘master set confirmed?’ Yes, there’s going to be a Master Set. I mean, this isn’t really giving away, it’s kind of the obvious folks, but yes. There’s going to be a big box set that comes with lots of terrain and lots of figures so you can have big epic battles and lots of fun.
Old November 24th, 2023, 02:59 PM

Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness Myriadite wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It also makes sense that there will be one box that comes with the dice and rulebook, which will also likely include figures and terrain.
Old November 24th, 2023, 04:50 PM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

I agree it makes sense, I just hadn't seen it confirmed. Anitar clued me in, though.
Old November 28th, 2023, 11:39 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Seeing as how we're getting pre painted figures according to Sir HeroScape, anyone have tentative pre-order date?

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old November 28th, 2023, 11:56 AM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owlman View Post
Seeing as how we're getting pre painted figures according to Sir HeroScape, anyone have tentative pre-order date?
Friday March 1st.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old November 29th, 2023, 08:36 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Hey, won't have to add to my backlog of painting. Unless I don't like the way something looks, but even then hopefully the base is good enough to just add Shades and Washes and stuff.
Old December 29th, 2023, 03:48 AM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Interesting news! I doubt I'll buy any new figures, but I may be interested in terrain-only packs. With many of my sets quickly approaching the 20 year mark, I'm sure things are starting to get pretty brittle, especially water hexes.
Old December 29th, 2023, 10:30 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbnbsmith View Post
Interesting news! I doubt I'll buy any new figures, but I may be interested in terrain-only packs. With many of my sets quickly approaching the 20 year mark, I'm sure things are starting to get pretty brittle, especially water hexes.
I agree, new terrain is one the reasons why a Heroscape revival is valuable. Hopefully we'll see a release of all terrain types at some point. It would suck to never get new dungeon terrain and so the current supply, which is already low, breaks down completely over time. So far those tiles have been holding up though
Old January 8th, 2024, 11:18 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

As mentioned above, we now will get Prepainted figures for Age of Annihilation! Looking forward to the first Renegade program presentation and start of ordering on March 1 at 2 PM on youtube. There will be two production Waves out in 2024.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News