Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old January 4th, 2014, 09:51 AM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Promotions Dept. - January Ends Christmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Congratulations on getting so many Legionnaires out. I talked to A3N a good two years ago about them, while working on my own designs. They were always among my favorites when they first appeared at the start of the Silver Age. Looking back on it now, I think because back at a time when being a comic fan was almost like being a member of some minority resistance, it was a club to which we could, in our imagination, belong...just like lonely Superboy could.
Old January 4th, 2014, 10:14 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Legionnaires look fun. I'm curious as to what the last day is, as Batman said it might just be the best. It's going to be hard to top the Asgardians, Thanos(w gems), Orange Lanterns, and Robins etc. But I'm certainly looking forward to it. Nothing on the unreleased list jumps out as 12 thematically tied figures as obvious as the past releases have been for the most part. Some Spider-Man stuff, Batman stuff, Justice League stuff, Guardians of the Galaxy stuff, Avengers stuff, Invincible stuff, and some random other stuff here and there. So I guess we'll see.

For what it's worth, IamB did say there would be 1 "sweet, sweet" Undead figure released before the Xmas stuff is over. So maybe Dracula, Zombie, Crow, or Gentleman Ghost will be that one? If so, the last thematic tie for the 12 figures is a mystery to me, unless it's a bit more broad, such as Marvel, DC, or Independent themed in general?
Old January 4th, 2014, 10:15 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

It will be a smashing conclusion to this holiday season.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 4th, 2014, 10:16 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fun release, though I have no ideas what's next.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
I think the big question is, how will it all end?
Not with a bang, but with a whimper.
Is that a Doctor Who quote? I pretty sure I know, but I can't put my finger on it.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old January 4th, 2014, 10:37 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Is that a Doctor Who quote? I pretty sure I know, but I can't put my finger on it.
It's a poem by T.S. Elliot called The Hollow Men. That's the last line.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old January 4th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Quote:
Quote:
It's a poem by T.S. Elliot called The Hollow Men. That's the last line.
Brilliant poem ... Imo
Old January 4th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great stuff, I especially like Chameleon Boy and his abilities with the Science Police. I've always like them as a unit, but they haven't really been that powerful of an army until now. The new legionnaires will make it very interesting to use Braniac 5, since all you need is Matter Eater Lad if you want to get the bonus.

Also, Matter Eater Lad is very funny, the way he eats cars that can be thrown is super cool.

Can't wait to see the last day!
Old January 4th, 2014, 12:04 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd say Day 12 is our most unpredictable yet!
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I think it's just a bunch of rocks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
It will be a smashing conclusion to this holiday season.
I'm gonna guess and say DO's and VDO's. something like:

Mailbox
Street sign
Telephone Booth
Fire Hydrant
Light Pole
Single Rock Outcrop
Triple Rock Outcrop
Jungle Tree
Jungle Bush
Trashcan
Batmobile
Invisible Plane!

C3G team building links.
Old January 4th, 2014, 12:31 PM

Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker Gardevoir knows what's in an order marker

I think it could be some Indy stuff? There are a few kicking about, like the Invincible set, Street Fighter, Hellboy, Witchblade and some more.
Old January 4th, 2014, 12:45 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Great release, the Legionnaires have become a huge faction now! Out of so many, none of them fall short, they all look so unique and add something interesting to the faction. Can't wait to try them out again!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old January 4th, 2014, 01:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardevoir View Post
I think it could be some Indy stuff? There are a few kicking about, like the Invincible set, Street Fighter, Hellboy, Witchblade and some more.
That would be fun.
Legionnaires look good. One last chance for the Undead.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 4th, 2014, 02:02 PM
Promotable Material

Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun Hellfire is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing some battle reports for Asgardians taking on Demon hordes!
For New Year's we played a 3v3 6000 point battle. It lasted all day from morning until a little before midnight.

6000 points were distributed between the 3 players in anyway they desired. I'll try to remember what the armies were:

The draft theme was "Marvel Movies." We made a few calculated exceptions.

On one side were the villains:

Quote:
- Surtur, Fire Demons, Iron Monger, and both Super Skrulls.
- Loki, Laufey, Frost Giants, Mandarin, Red Skull, Skrull Warriors, and HYDRA Agents
- Destroyer Armor, Thanos, Ultron, Abomination
On the other side were the heroes

Quote:
- Captain America, Hulk II, Iron Man Mark V, Hulkbuster, Iron Man Stealth Suit
- Nick Fury, SHIELD Agents, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, Quicksilver, SHIELD Sniper, SHIELD Spotter
- Odin, Thor, Balder, Warriors 3, Heimdall, Sif
I'm probably forgetting some ... the big reveal of the game was my new custom Odin mod figure that I recently finished:
Spoiler Alert!

After he got passed around we got to playing on a city map littered w/ Grishnakh buildings. Pics from an IPod.

Spoiler Alert!

Everyone had fun. The Heroes side ended up winning. Odin was very powerful in this high point battle. However, Surtur, Thanos, and the Fire Demons were brutal in the early parts of the game. We played with all the C3G optional rules...w/ the exception that all Extreme Falling Damage suffered as a result of Knockback was rolled as Major Falling instead. We also used Grish's elevator rules. It was a happy new year ... for the heroes at least .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy