Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 24th, 2017, 11:40 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Ornak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
From heroscape wiki:

OM 3? Is this an error? I know it's definitely OM 1 but certainly weird that wiki has OM 3.
That may have been a prototype card. Imagine how interesting having to wait until OM 3 would be. Ornak podges would become so much more risky to play. Only downside is that Ornak podges still arent exactly strong.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:59 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
From heroscape wiki:

OM 3? Is this an error? I know it's definitely OM 1 but certainly weird that wiki has OM 3.
That may have been a prototype card. Imagine how interesting having to wait until OM 3 would be. Ornak podges would become so much more risky to play. Only downside is that Ornak podges still arent exactly strong.
IIRC, there's also a stronger-but-still-not-very-good prototype version of Hatamaro Taro floating around the internet.
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:01 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Migraine View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:
From heroscape wiki:

IIRC, there's also a stronger-but-still-not-very-good prototype version of Hatamaro Taro floating around the internet.
Yeah, that Ornak card was an early version of the card that was at one point on the official Heroscape Hasbro site that no longer exists.

As far as Taro, that image was also on that official site but is housed right here on this site. It was uploaded at some point I guess for discussion.

However, IMO, it is an exceptional version:

Taking the adjacent normal part off the official card along with lowering the points makes Taro extremely viable. Too bad it wasn't released that way. I believe CUC uses this exact version.

EDIT: That prototype Ornak is also housed here:

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; July 25th, 2017 at 01:17 PM.
Old July 25th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Spoiler Alert!
Yeah, that alternative HT does appear viable. I hadn't looked at the card in years.
Old July 25th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

It is a real shame that we didn't get that Hatmoto Toro. Thematic and effective without bonding. Oh well; we can always use it.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 7th, 2018, 07:06 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart

Great resource of information for Heroes that can be activated with Red Flag of Fury. I noticed that Khosumet was misspelled.
Old January 16th, 2019, 01:44 AM

TradeMark has disabled reputation

I've always loved the potential of Ornak, and in a recent 550p tourney took a list that really was a great toolbox.

Ornak
Brunak
Grimnak
Krug
Marcu
2x Blade Gruts

Really flexible, blade gruts were great at glyph grabbing and blocking while allowing for the set up of Ornak on OM3 for the next turn. Really enjoyed the way it flowed together.
Old January 16th, 2019, 12:32 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Looks like an interesting army, and challenging to play well. Kudos to you for coming up with it, and thank you for sharing!

= =
Old January 16th, 2019, 03:48 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

It looks like you could use more muscle, honestly. I’ve played a similar variation of that build before, and felt it just couldn’t win battles of attrition. Although, that was a mixed marvel event, which makes a difference.

One change I probably would have made is trying to fit Cyprien or Heavy Gruts in there somehow. You can probably drop Brunak if you were planning on using the Gruts to mobilize Ornak anyways, freeing up 110 points. Dropping the Blades also will let you fit in 2 squads of Heavies and Iskra (since range wasn’t allowed). The Heavies can mobilize Grimnak on turn 2 and Ornak on Turn 3. Ornak would be able to move Iskra and Krug around on turn 1, a tricky combination once it gets moving. Target Krug or the Vampire? Either way, your getting rammed by Heavies next turn.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old January 16th, 2019, 04:50 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Personally I think the basic but best Ornak army is EITHER 3-4 Heavy or 4-6 Blade Gruts, 1-2 other Orc champions, Marcu and/or Isamu, Raelin, and if you have enough points then Brunak or Fen Hydra.

@R˙chean , @superfrog , or @Dad_Scaper - add these
C3V and SoV Custom Synergies

Akumaken — 110
Beorn Boltcutter — 50
Bramcephys — 230
*Cormin the Dark — 75
*Cxurg'gyath — 140
Deathcommander Mark 3 — 130
Elaria the Pale — 60
*Executioner 616 — 115
Garrett Burns — 70
Grigor & Rogirg — 170
Hrognak — 60
*Kon-Tar-Na — 150
Pel the Hill Giant — 95
Talingul — 100
*Tetraites — 110
*Urk — 65
*Viceron the Blood Knight — 130
Zhen Yuan — 70
*Zombie Hulk — 60
Old January 16th, 2019, 04:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

I think your best bet is @Dysole for adding these.

My mod powers don't extend this far.
Old January 16th, 2019, 04:56 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Neither do mine, for better or for worse.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units