Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old November 22nd, 2018, 04:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Character Designs Without Figures

Like I just said, I would not put that on Thoth but maybe Old One Eye.
I would be for changing Satanus to Unique if it came with a drop in points.
I have mostly given up on Satanus. His high cost means he will never work out well with the Dino faction.
If we ever make the figure-less thing happen I will probably take a shot at Thoth.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 04:50 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Like I just said, I would not put that on Thoth but maybe Old One Eye.
I would be for changing Satanus to Unique if it came with a drop in points.
I have mostly given up on Satanus. His high cost means he will never work out well with the Dino faction.
If we ever make the figure-less thing happen I will probably take a shot at Thoth.
Plenty of factions have high-cost figures - plenty of factions are made of high-cost figures. If the Asgardians, Green Lanterns, Justice League and Magneto can work, I see no reason to give up on Satanus.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 22nd, 2018, 05:15 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

In a high enough point game he will probably work.
I just think once I get done done with Old One Eye, Gorehead, Golgotha and Uncommon T-Rex plus B&C&T&R there will not be much room for Satanus.
Still interested in a Thoth/Godzilla version. Making him Unique via Old One Eye(which is pretty theme-y) could open up an array of builds but not really help with the Dino faction.
I guess given up is a bit strong, I am not trying to design around him is more accurate, though I still keep him in mind.
I never really expected figue-less cards to be a real possibility. Pretty cool design space.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 06:40 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
In a high enough point game he will probably work.
I just think once I get done done with Old One Eye, Gorehead, Golgotha and Uncommon T-Rex plus B&C&T&R there will not be much room for Satanus.
Well, no, there won't be enough room for everyone in an army, but that's true for most factions. You get to prioritise and have build variation!

Quote:
I never really expected figue-less cards to be a real possibility. Pretty cool design space.
Yeah, it bloody is!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy