Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day
National Heroscape Day Events listing and discussion about National Heroscape day.

Old October 17th, 2018, 08:11 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: IDAHO NHSD - 600pt RtW

What kind of stuff do you guys want me to aim for prize wise?(if I get time to) 3d printed minis, 3d printed terrain, dice bowls/towers? If I get some suggestions from you guys youll probably be able to try an win them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old October 17th, 2018, 11:39 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
@Flash_19 @antmarchingroves are we gunna be graced with your presence for the tourney on the 3rd and/or the game night the night before?
So I'm not positive, but it's looking like I won't be able to - so don't plan on me being there. And if I came, I would only be able to come for the tournament on Saturday - but that's not looking very likely. Sorry! Thanks for the invite though.
My wife has a baby shower Friday night, Nov. 2nd so I won't be able to make it up for the game night . . . but I might be able to come up on Saturday for the tournament. I'll let you know as soon as I know for sure.

Antmarchingroves'
Old October 17th, 2018, 11:40 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
What kind of stuff do you guys want me to aim for prize wise?(if I get time to) 3d printed minis, 3d printed terrain, dice bowls/towers? If I get some suggestions from you guys youll probably be able to try an win them.
the 3D printed stuff is Saweet! To be honest most of us have your dice bowls/towers (though if I'm also be honest, I'll always take another ) but yeah the 3D printed terrain and figures are da bomb!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 17th, 2018, 11:50 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

IMPORTANT

Some details have changed. I've just confirmed with the gamestore owner and the tournament will now be held in Idaho Falls in order to accommodate more of the attendees who live here in Idaho...as well as the fact that our pocatello location now only opens at 3:00pm which is just too late for us. Start time will be much earlier which also means we should have some time to do a brief lunch break as well.

When:
Saturday November 3rd, 2018 @11:00am
Setup/check-in @10:30am

Where:
Gameopolis
1150 S Blvd, Idaho Falls, ID 83402

Food: We will have a brief lunch break. There are some nearby fast food places within a few minutes drive.
Parking: Street Parking

@dart48 @Hamadraith @BiggaBullfrog @Leaf_It @TREX @TrueMurray @dreamscaper @Starling_ @antmarchingroves

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 18th, 2018, 12:17 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
the 3D printed stuff is Saweet! To be honest most of us have your dice bowls/towers (though if I'm also be honest, I'll always take another ) but yeah the 3D printed terrain and figures are da bomb!
The 3d Stuff also requires a little less time to generate on my part, just the painting and prepping takes time. I'll have to see what I come up with as far as the 3d printed stuff goes. Unless more folks have a suggestion.

Old October 23rd, 2018, 02:37 PM

Got even more RSVP’s!!! We’re starting to get a pretty great turnout! Who else wants in?!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old October 30th, 2018, 09:07 PM
"like" happy

Im bringing a set of 2 fen hydras I 3d printed and am painting to be a prize on the table. Chomp chomp. So come and win them off the table.

Old November 3rd, 2018, 12:50 AM
"like" happy

Along with the set of Fen Hydras I 3d Printed and painted with laminated cards, I also made a set of mortar cannons on my 3d printer that I painted and made a custom Destructible Object Card for. The set of Mortar Cannons will come with a set of laminated DO object cards. Here is the link.
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...&postcount=238
You guys will love these, they are awesome.

Old November 5th, 2018, 11:44 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Any results to report? I, uh, may have a horse in this game...
Old November 5th, 2018, 01:52 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

@TREX took the well-deserved win with a great Death Chaser army featuring the new Gothlok (congrats again, man!). I'm not sure of much more specific than that -- you'd need @Sir Heroscape for those results -- but I can report that it was a good time all around!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old November 5th, 2018, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
Any results to report? I, uh, may have a horse in this game...
I admit I kinda suck at posting the results after...I should probably just do it...but I deleted the file already with all the results :-/
I do know:
1. Trex with Gothlok
2. Amber (my sister) with Elves
3. Sir H (me) with Mohicans
4. Bigga with hodgepodge (dwarves and co.)
5. Rob? With Gladiators
6. Grant? With Uthar Heroes
7. Lady Heroscape with Dividers
It gets fuzzy after that

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old November 5th, 2018, 07:58 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I think my son played with you guys; he used a KoW, Denrik, MBS, Zetacron hodgepodge.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > National Heroscape Day