Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 31st, 2018, 06:08 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
EDIT: @BiggaBullfrog can you add this to the description of the tournament?

Bonus Prize Pool: If 200 Unique points of your army, are not in anyone else of army, you will be entered into a special prize pool.
Eligible players will be able to choose from a selection of extra unique and enticing prizes including, but not limited to, A complete Road to the Forgotten Forest terrain set, 4 Full squads of Venoc Vipers, and more...
(For Clarification, 200 pts of Unique figures in your army must be used by no one else. If you have more unique figures beyond that 200, then those extra Unique figures may be in the same army as other players. So the more Unique figures you bring, the more likely you are to get into this prize pool.)
Done! Man, I really wish I could make it to this one -- you've got some lit prizeage going on here!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; October 31st, 2018 at 06:09 PM. Reason: Disclaimer: "Prizeage" is not a real word, kids. Don't use it in formal conversation.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events