Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old October 3rd, 2011, 09:30 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Welcome!

So your Tobias?
Hey, he is... Math geniuses unite! What were you, 3 years ahead of your age for math? Same with me...
Lol, yes I'm Tobias. I'm actually only 13. So like 6 years ahead lol.
MATH GENIUSES UNITE!
Old October 3rd, 2011, 11:41 PM

DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker DrummerScaper97 knows what's in an order marker

I'm only one year ahead... :'( 13? Come in the hangout eh? We'll have loads of fun chap!

Oh boy - grease up those hexagons!
Old October 4th, 2011, 11:52 AM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

New here, just wanted to "test post", thanks.
Old October 4th, 2011, 12:03 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirloom View Post
Welcome to the site, Heirloom!

Now that you have "tested" the waters, feel free to jump right on in with both feet, the water is great!
Old October 4th, 2011, 12:40 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heirloom View Post
Welcome, Heirloom! Just one word of advice, watch out for those guys from "The Boonies" they are really...oh, hi, Lamaclown...like I was saying, those guys from the Boonies are great! Yeah, that's the ticket.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old November 1st, 2011, 11:59 AM

Heroscapeking Woo who?

I'm new.
Old November 1st, 2011, 12:04 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscapeking View Post
I'm new.
Welcome to the site!

Let's hope your live up to your namesake!
Old November 1st, 2011, 02:47 PM

Scaper Nerd is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscapeking View Post
I'm new.
Hello! You're going to have loads of fun here!

Scaper Nerd is Sharwin Wildborn...
in the Tower of Agony..
Old January 9th, 2012, 02:00 PM

3hex Woo who?
Talking Re: The "I'm new here" Thread!!!

Whassup, Heroes! I knew this thread was here somewhere, and I just found it. So...h'lo everybody. I am loveable, furry old Grover!

Just kidding. This here's 3Hex, known at a couple other spots as Dbznut. I usually use that moniker, but it just didn't seem to fit here. I've been into Heroscape since...06/07 maybe, when i got the RotV set as a gift.
I just backspaced a whole paragraph. I can sometimes go on speaking binges, so I'mma shut up now.

Here's to hoping HC comes back!

Marro Drones FTW!
My favorite squad(s)...
Old January 9th, 2012, 02:28 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site, 3hex!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 24th, 2012, 10:42 PM

Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker Silver_Guy knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys

First post, thought I say hey to everyone. Didn't know about this place until today

I have very little stuff so hopefully I can learn where to find some stuff online from you guys! This place looks promising
Old January 24th, 2012, 10:59 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Welcome!

Prepare for some advice you weren't expecting in the first post responding to yours: Go to a tournament.

You are a lucky guy; there's one coming up in Savage, Maryland, on 2/25. Check the link in my sig.

I don't know what your experience is with competitive game playing but the 'Scape crew in general, and particularly the guys who gather in Savage at The Family Game Store, are as laid back and friendly a group as you could ever hope to meet.

And at our last event there, a guy coming to his first event ever came in 2d place!

Do not be shy. You won't find a closer event (I don't think); make a plan and do it.

And you have enough stuff. There are no magic figures you need to have in order to have fun playing, or in order to go to an event. Just grab 380 points of your favorites, put them in a box, and come play with us.

Didn't expect the hard sell so fast, did you?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General