Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music
Music Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 18th, 2008, 06:49 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
Local Bands?

If anyone has any local bands in their area that they like, share them here. I'm a fan of local bands in general, and love to support them.

My personal favorite local band is The Static Jacks. They go to my high school, and recently released an EP, which is also on iTunes, called Sonny Halliday.

www.thestaticjacks.com
For Facebook Users: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6223436563

Relix magazine had this to say about them: "The Static Jacks are like The Strokes with a whole lot more twang and soul.This quintet of 17-year olds possess the same charming mix of tender innocence and raw sexual energy that had Mrs. Robinson hooked in The Graduate. "The Waltz" gives you a taste of how much fun it is to look into the adult world with a youthful heart."
---Relix music Magazine

I personally think that they are great, and in general love somewhat undiscovered talent. Would love to hear about some other local bands you guys enjoy.

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Music