Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Old November 9th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Meesa sooo smilen to see'en yousa

Menchy is surprisingly tart
TV Show: Freaks and Geeks

I know it got canceled a while ago, but has anyone ever seen this show? My friend got the box set on DVD and I am now addicted to it. What are your thoughts about the show?

"Somewhere over the rainbow, there's another rainbow." ~Tobias Funke, Arrested Development
Old November 9th, 2007, 01:24 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
I thought this show rocked. IIRC, NBC bounced it around to just about every night of the week in what appeared to be an effort to confuse viewers and get it canceled. It was a good show; I would've liked at least another season.
Old November 9th, 2007, 03:12 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
NBC didn't know what they had. A real gem.
Old November 9th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
I loved the final episode with the D&D game. That made the entire series.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old November 12th, 2007, 01:57 PM

that guy has disabled reputation
I loved that show! Anytime I see one of the cast I say "Hey he(or she)was in Freaks and Geeks!" (Spiderman, ER, Not Another Teen Movie, Knocked Up)I loved when they got the atari. I also loved when they asked the smelly kid what kind of deodorant he wore. He said I know I smell and my mom said my real friends won't care. Something about a condition. Good stuff.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media