Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old May 2nd, 2020, 02:16 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Special Event: Bring the VCheese - R1 thru 05/02/20

Dom and I starting now.

EDIT: Got the win. I made some pretty gutsy moves getting Nilfeim into some not so ideal positioning, but the dice ended up going my way and I was able to win a couple key initiatives that allowed me to get him out of harms way and deal some strong wounds to Dom's heroes. Avernus went beserk for a bit, but luckily I killed him and stole some OM's. Then I proceeded to go in the SZ and kill Zeta and J15 before they ever got a turn...but then Jarek happened and he Grenaded 3 Greenies and put 2w on Nilf (leaving him with 1life). He then proceeded to kill Nilf, another greenie and a MW before finally going down.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22

Last edited by Sir Heroscape; May 2nd, 2020 at 03:36 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 02:35 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Wumpis and I are starting shortly.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 2nd, 2020, 03:36 PM

XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker XThorSavageX knows what's in an order marker

Me and HWC just finished up.
The game started out rought HWC got Nilly to half life but was able to grab Kelda to heal and was back in the game.
Next Nilly was able to take out rae and then widdle away Gladitorons to take away the bonuses for the Blastors. in the mean time HWC was able to cleaned out my GSW but Nilly luckily was able to clean up.

off to Semi's

Last edited by XThorSavageX; May 2nd, 2020 at 03:54 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:27 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@Shiftrex we can schedule our game now. When works for you?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:41 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Round 2 is starting now. You will have until Tuesday to finish the round although if games complete early we will roll to the next one.

Round 2 is on Stygian Rift.

vegie dad has a bye through game 17.

Game 18: Game 3 Winner (GoldStarmie) v. Game 4 Winner (kevindola)
Game 4 Winner chooses who places first.

XThorSavageX had a bye through game 19.

heywhatscooking had a bye through game 20.

Game 21: Game 9 Winner (boromir96) v. Game 10 Winner (brak88)
Game 10 Winner chooses who places first.

Game 22: Game 11 Winner (Chris Perkins) v. Game 12 Winner (Dysole)
Game 11 Winner chooses who places first.

Game 23: Game 13 Winner (Sir Heroscape) v. Game 14 Winner (shiftrex)
Game 14 Winner chooses who places first.

Game 24: Game 15 Winner (Tiamat) v. Game 16 Winner (vegietarian18)
Game 15 Winner chooses who places first.

XThorSavageX and heywhatscooking got round 3 started before anyone else got to round 2, so XThorSavageX is already in the semifinals awaiting vegie dad/kevindola/goldstarmie.

Consolation games will be posted soon.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 04:44 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I was able to grind out the win against Wumpis. Kursus charged my start zone right out of the gate but was only able to take down a single 10th before falling. I was able to set up a good defensive formation on the left hill but Goblins were able to sneak through the middle of the map and attack my units that were out of Raelins Aura and get an early wound on the Hydra. I kept plinking away at the cutters killing one each turn until a key turn I was able to surround a group of Cutters and deny scurry and killed all 3 which really opened things up. We traded squaddies for a little while and he was able to get another wound on the Hydra. Eventually I was able to sneak 1 10th out and take a potshot at an incediborg which failed, but it forced him to pull his Goblins out of the middle of the map and I never let them back in. I was able to get him down to 2 Goblins left, and then push Raelion to the opposite hill to be able to cover 10th shooting down on the Incendiborgs. Borgs started moving up but they had to shoot up at Raelin and jungle boosted 10th and whiffed a few key attack rolls. A couple turns of Wait then Fire and one sneaky bayonet was enough to whittle through the markers and end the game. I won with Raelin, Hydra 2/4 and 5 10th Regiment remaining. Great game @wumpis ! You used mob attack and scurry very effectively and really made me think about every move.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:10 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Is it too late to turn in a new bracket...
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:31 PM

Shiftrex and I are scheduled for 6pm MST tomorrow

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Consolation Round 1 is on Stygian Rift.

The mtl1998 v. wargamingaddict87 pool of armies is:
* (Throw 'em or Drain 'em) Heracles, Marro Stingersx5
* B-11 Resistance Corps, Krav Maga Agents, Major J15, Marcu Esenwein, Hoplitronx5
wargamingaddict87 chooses who places first.

The BodaciousBlood v. GuildWarrior pool of armies is:
* (Anti-Rats/Raelin/Range) Braxas, Isamu, Axegrinders of Burning Forgex4
* (The Cron-ies) Beorn Boltcutter, Bol, Isamu, Omegacron, Zetacron, Omnicron Repulsorsx5
BodaciousBlood chooses who places first.

The wumpis v. dok pool of armies is:
* (My best shot) Kursus, Vulcanmech Incendiborgs, Goblin Cuttersx5
* (I've never played this army before) Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3, Fen Hydra
wumpis chooses who places first.

The MasterScaper1 v. coachmuskie pool of armies is:
* (Heroes of Gol-Tar) Sgt. Drake Alexander [SotM], Sonlen, Master of the Hunt, Red Wyrmling
* (Grab and Smash) Eltahale, Blastatronsx2, Gladiatronsx3
coachmuskie chooses who places first.

The DomPredator77 v. digdjedi pool of armies is:
* (Domino Sqaud) Avernus, Jarek Guy, Major J15, Rhogar Dragonspine, Zetacron
* (Fry and Fly) Kurrok the Elementalist, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Air Elementalx3, Fire Elementalx6
DomPredator77 chooses who places first.

The superfrog v. BiggaBullfrog pool of armies is:
* (Hey Spearman) Count Raymond, Guilty McCreech, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Cathar Spearmenx4
* Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blastatronsx3, Gladiatronsx3
BiggaBullfrog chooses who places first.

The heywhatscookin v. lefton4ya pool of armies is:
* (blast em) Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Blastatronsx3, Gladiatronsx3
* (KMA of Weston) Eldgrim the Viking Champion, Isamu, Krav Maga Agents, Thorgrim the Viking Champion, Knights of Westonx4
lefton4ya chooses who places first.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:52 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Consolation games are posted. Some of you probably got multiple games shared with you, I made a last minute executive decision to avoid a Trons mirror match and switched a few pairings. No deadline on the consolation games.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:58 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Bracket update after round 1:

11 points: chris perkins, superfrog, dysole
10 points: bigga bullfrog
9 points: vegietarian18, OrcElfArmyOne, XThorSavageX
8 points: lefton4ya
6 points: vegie sister

Chris Perkins Superfrog and Dysole jump out to a lead, but superfrog and Chris Perkins are in trouble as their champion was dok and he went down. BiggaBullfrog close behind at 10 but in the same boat. Technically listed at 9 XThorSavageX truly has the lead with 13 with his self-pick to the top four panning out but unscored as that game was Round 3. At the bottom of the current standings are lefton4ya and vegie sister but both have both their finalists still standing.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:59 PM
This is merely a joke.

Plus vegie sister was the only one to pick me to lose

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events