Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old May 30th, 2019, 07:11 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events: date settled, May 25

I'm open to GenCon-related ideas.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 7th, 2019, 09:57 AM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

GenCon sounds good, don't we usually do a Reverse the Whip?
Old June 7th, 2019, 10:15 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post

@NecroBlade - So both June and July are Gencon practice, I'm assuming? Maybe Heat of the Battle:Unique or Take 2 for June, then Main Event for July. Which of these does everyone want to play?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post

Heat of the Battle:Unique
Open to all players. 16 position, 4-round Swiss style tournament. Players bring a 500 point army, 18 figure limit, no Marvel. This army may only use unique figures (squads and/or heroes), including uncommon uniques. Players take turns placing a card's worth of units, unengaged, on an empty space. Squad figures must be placed adjacent to other friendly squad figures just placed. Battle begins after all units have been placed. Prizes will be awarded.
Additional information: Players will roll the D20 to see who places their first card's worth of units. The D20 roll winner can defer, if they choose. The player who places units second will have initiative for the first round.
My vote is HoB:Unique

Never played that version of the format before, so I'm curious if I want to play that at GenCon.

Old June 7th, 2019, 10:16 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
GenCon sounds good, don't we usually do a Reverse the Whip?
Usually that's for the July tourney.

Old June 7th, 2019, 12:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@Deroche @Phantom - I think at previous years' Louisville tournaments June was "Day 1" and July was "Day 2" but now that Gencon made every other game reverse the whip (and the fact we have less that a dozen people) I think a one day 5 game "Main Event" tournament is fine and this can be in July.

For June it would be cool to try one of the other formats. Like @Deroche my top pick is HoB:Unique, with Take 2 & Cluster Draft a close 2nd & 3rd.

Also maybe if we can playtest AoV and open C3V customs at the Lousville events that would be cool as well. Maybe after 4 games only the top 2 go to final round and everyone else play a test game with the figures. It's just a suggestion, but as we have done that before "informally" at the event I figured we might as well make it formally part of the event description.
Old June 18th, 2019, 08:55 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

so Heat of the Battle is bring all A+ stuff and not worry about the repercussions?
Old June 21st, 2019, 06:52 AM

@Deroche , @lefton4ya , @Mr_Chompy , @Viideosayg OK, guys, we're a day away, what's the decision?
Old June 21st, 2019, 10:27 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sorry I can't make it this weekend either - sad to miss. Up to you all, but I'd would havbe loved to to the HOB Unique (Krav, Q9, Raelin, Nakita Agents, Marcu ?)
Old June 21st, 2019, 02:38 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

So first thing, Heroscapers was down for me for two straight weeks and I wanted to know if it was down for you guys too. And on a related note I I'm gonna be out of town tomorrow so I won't be making it to this month's tournament, and I was also randomly out of town for last month's tournament which is why I wasn't there.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 06:36 AM

Yes, it was down for several weeks.
Old June 22nd, 2019, 10:36 AM

Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker Mr_Chompy knows what's in an order marker

I haven't thought about gencon much yet. I would be happy to practice any events.
Old June 23rd, 2019, 07:53 AM

well, after slugging it out Main Event style, I have no idea if my army was any good or not!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events