Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old September 29th, 2022, 04:46 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!
Looking for bases again

Anyone got a good source for bases?

I had purchased twice from YodaJunkieDesigns (excellent work BTW) twice in the past, however, I reached out a couple days ago and have not heard back.

I need to rebase some C3V and SoV customs.

Anyone know of any other sources for bases?
Old September 29th, 2022, 06:39 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Looking for bases again

Trexy3D.com
Old September 29th, 2022, 06:52 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I've used Impact Miniatures for most of my Heroscape customs. They sell bases and stickers that mimic Heroscape very well.
Old September 29th, 2022, 07:55 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

+1 for Impact Miniatures. I've used their black bases and urban street stickers for rebasing all of my Marvel and DC figures.

Back in the early days of the D&D set, Erevan Sunshadow was like 20 or 30 cents on the aftermarket. I would buy several of him just to remove the figure and then keep the base for custom Classic figures. I think those days are long gone though. Now 3D printing is probably your best bet if you want to get some cheap bases. I'm ordering some brown PLA as we speak.
Old September 29th, 2022, 08:17 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Hyground bases! They've got standard, large single (37mm--50 is too big for hexes) and both peanut sizes, with awesome vinyl stickers. Base color is very close to original. AND, there are other base styles--sci-fi catwalk, "mystic" bases with acid pools, etc. Response & shipping time is lightning-fast, same-day is possible.
Old September 29th, 2022, 10:18 PM
VIG & Battleship Galaxies Weasel

P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby! P_J_Keller rolls all skulls baby!

Thank you all for your help

I went with TRexy3D.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards