Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 6th, 2018, 02:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Quozl's Design Workshop

Is it meant to be more of a negative power or positive power? I guess I'm trying to figure out the intended game impact and whether it's hitting it or not.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2018, 02:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

More negative. You get a free move but then all your OMs have to go on King Kong until he's destroyed. I think having an opponent choose the figure will ensure it will always be your weakest one that gets chosen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 6th, 2018, 02:21 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sounds on point, then.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 7th, 2018, 11:35 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Let's move on to another design, Cheetah! She will be appearing in the next Wonder Woman movie. Here's what I have:

Cheetah (Barbara Ann Minerva)
COSMIC JUSTICE #070-072

NAME = CHEETAH
SECRET IDENTITY = BARBARA ANN MINERVA

SPECIES = METAHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = THIEF
PERSONALITY = PREDATORY
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 8
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6
POINTS = 300?

CHEETAH SPEED
When counting spaces for Cheetah’s movement, elevation changes of up to 2 levels count as one space. You may ignore Cheetah’s height of 5 when climbing. Cheetah may move through all figures and never takes leaving engagement attacks.

QUICK GRAB
After moving and before attacking, you may choose a figure equipped with an Equipment Glyph that Cheetah moved through this turn and place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on this card. If there is already an Equipment Glyph on this card, you may instead place the chosen figure's Equipment Glyph on any empty space Cheetah moved through this turn.

BLOODLUST SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 1. Attack: Special.
Roll 4 attack dice against an adjacent figure. If Cheetah inflicts one or more wounds on a figure other than an Android or a destructible object, she may move up to 1 space and attack again, adding 1 to her attack dice for each subsequent attack. Cheetah cannot attack more than three times in a single turn.

SUPER STRENGTH

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; August 20th, 2018 at 05:42 PM.
Old August 7th, 2018, 11:38 AM

Is Minerva known for being a thief? She always struck me as more of a killer, though my experience with her is limited. Fwiw, here's what I had for her:

Spoiler Alert!

Hits a lot of the same notes, except with her as more of a killer/fighter than thief. I really like Predatory as her personality - good call.

Old August 7th, 2018, 11:46 AM

She's an evil archaeologist looking for artifacts (usually ones that Wonder Woman possesses, like the lasso). That's why I went for the thief angle.

I like the 1 step movement you have in Feral Instinct. I think that would work in nicely in Bloodlust Special Attack.

Quote:
Old August 7th, 2018, 03:32 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, it'd be cool to let her move a space between her SA attacks.

On Quick Grab, maybe let her steal glyphs from figures she moved through (ala Scott Lang), instead of just adjacent to? Restricts her just a little bit more, but I like that mechanic. Having to actually run down the figure with the glyph just feels a hair more evocative to me.
Old August 7th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, it'd be cool to let her move a space between her SA attacks.

On Quick Grab, maybe let her steal glyphs from figures she moved through (ala Scott Lang), instead of just adjacent to? Restricts her just a little bit more, but I like that mechanic. Having to actually run down the figure with the glyph just feels a hair more evocative to me.
I actually stole that mechanic from Black Cat for Scott, Ronin! Give credit where credit's due...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 7th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Well then Scott has it now and we've got to steal it from him.
Old August 7th, 2018, 10:11 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Stealing for passing through makes sense. I like that Quick Grab captures the artifact hunter occupation. Maybe it could use a more appropriate name though. Artifact Hunter?

I love this otherwise. The increasing attack on the special is awesome.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 8th, 2018, 03:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

8 move and counting 2 levels up as 0 will be really fast. Might be able to beat the Flash across some uneven ground.
Old August 8th, 2018, 03:49 PM

Too fast? Also note that counting 2 levels up is 1 space, not 0.

Quote:

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy