Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old September 25th, 2015, 12:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Thor

Well Superman II is 450, so he is only higher then one of the two current Superman cards. I could see a Thor II eventually being made though since we have multiples now of several other cards. Other then a different kind of Lightning SA that can be used more than once, I don't really know what else he would have for powers though. Thor really is just a hammer wielding warrior god. What would your suggestions be?

Even with different special powers, his base stats shouldn't be coming down at all. I wouldn't want a Thor getting his butt kicked by the legions of weaker figures that C3G already has made with 6 att/def base stats. If he were to have lower base stats, he would need a special power boosting his attack and defense power levels right back up. Auto skulls and auto shields don't feel right for him though based on how they have been used for other figures.
Old September 25th, 2015, 01:00 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I've always felt like this card pretty much nailed it. I could maybe see a Thor II with some kind of Asgardian leadership, but that's about it.

EDIT: Unless you get into totally different versions of the character, my favorite being grumpy old All-Father Thor from Jason Aaron's Thor run.
Old September 25th, 2015, 01:14 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: Thor - Design Phase

From the SP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
GOD OF THUNDER STRIKE
Instead of attacking, you may roll the 2-sided die for all figures within 2 spaces of Thor, one at a time. If you roll 16 or higher, that figure receives 3 wounds. This special power can only be used once per game.
So does that mean to flip a coin?

I think this card nailed it too.
Old September 25th, 2015, 01:15 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Other than the fact I sometimes wish I could use some sort of lightning attack more than once per game (I'd have liked a more reliable, less powerful GoTS that could be used more than once), I really like this guy - he's solid, cool and fun, if not my favourite in the greater scheme of things (which also nicely describes how I feel about his character in the Avengers films ).

Also, I discovered a few days ago what a brilliant tongue twister 'Thor is four-thirty' is - go on, try saying it five times quickly.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old September 25th, 2015, 01:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by General J View Post
Sorry if I'm gonna be rude here, but I really don't like this custom.

430 is flat out too high (Higher than Superman?), and the effects are kind of boring and don't feel very Thor-like.

Having 8, 8, 8, not only is too tough to fight, but also makes him a boring stat-stick to play.
What would your version look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 25th, 2015, 05:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by General J View Post
Sorry if I'm gonna be rude here, but I really don't like this custom.
Hey, not everybody likes fun, right?

What's important is that you tried him out before judging too harshly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
From the SP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
GOD OF THUNDER STRIKE
Instead of attacking, you may roll the 2-sided die for all figures within 2 spaces of Thor, one at a time. If you roll 16 or higher, that figure receives 3 wounds. This special power can only be used once per game.
So does that mean to flip a coin?

I think this card nailed it too.
I'll fix that. Thanks!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; September 25th, 2015 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Thanks, quozl!
Old September 25th, 2015, 05:04 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

The q is quicker than the Bat!
Old January 2nd, 2017, 12:11 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
MJOLNIR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6+Special. Attack 4.
Thor may attack one non-adjacent figure within 6 clear sight spaces, even if Thor is engaged, and any or all figures adjacent to Thor. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.
In all the year of playing this guy I just noticed tonight that I've been playing him wrong and missing a big opportunity...for some reason I completely missed the "and any" above and read it as the ranged attack OR all figures adjacent...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:25 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
MJOLNIR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 6+Special. Attack 4.
Thor may attack one non-adjacent figure within 6 clear sight spaces, even if Thor is engaged, and any or all figures adjacent to Thor. Roll 4 attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately.
In all the year of playing this guy I just noticed tonight that I've been playing him wrong and missing a big opportunity...for some reason I completely missed the "and any" above and read it as the ranged attack OR all figures adjacent...

Yeah that would make a big difference to the value you get out of him when playing.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:32 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Sometimes - often his value begins and ends at being able to smack something with eight. (Which, in and of itself, is already valuable).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 3rd, 2017, 12:22 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Sometimes - often his value begins and ends at being able to smack something with eight. (Which, in and of itself, is already valuable).
Yeah that's why it took me so long to notice.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 21st, 2020, 03:50 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
GOD OF THUNDER STRIKE
In sooth of smiting, the valiant Thor may vex ye canker-blossoms with his God of Thunder Strike. Wherefore, then thou doth use the God of Thunder Strike, ye must mightily roll the 20-sided die for all mere mortals within a paldry 2 spaces of the great Thor, but thou musteth one at a time. If thou rollest a 16 or mightier, the jackanape or a ruffian receiveth 3 lesions of torment. God of Thunder Strike, verily, got not impress upon the glorious Thor, and prithee, ye art forbidden from calling down thy heavenly God of Thunder Strike not a whit more than once.

MJOLNIR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1 + Special. Attack 4.
Hear ye, the mighty Thor, who wieldeth the great Mjolnir, may merrily bludgeon all mortals that surroundeth his noble presense. But nay! The valiant Thunder God may annoint yet another peon to receive the blessings of Mjolnir, and verily this exalted victim may abide no more than 6 spaces from the gaze of the noble Thor. Thou shalt roll 4 cubes of smiting for all deemed vile enemies of Asgard. Each Enemy pawn must rolleth their pathetic cubes of immolation separately. The great and valiant Thor may foray with they chosen vilifier with the honorable Mjolnir Special Attack whilst Thor is enthralled by the presence of lesser beings.
For @japes . Do you have the PSD here? Might be nice to update the alt card here since it looks rough. Would call him Ye Mighty Thor on that card if you do update

Last edited by tcglkn; June 7th, 2020 at 09:17 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library