Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old April 17th, 2020, 12:11 PM

HeroscapeMaster is surprisingly tart
Thumbs up Fellow Scapers in the Las Vegas area?

Any fellow Scapers in the Las Vegas area? I play D&D, and all other sorts of board, and RPG's but its hard to find Scapers these days! Reach out to me here and maybe we can set up a game some time.
Old April 17th, 2020, 01:23 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Fellow Scapers in the Las Vegas area?

Welcome @HeroscapeMaster . You can so advanced user search and search for location with Vegas - unfortunately no one active right now. Also with all the "social distancing your best bet right now is Online Scape with next one being April 25th @10am MST, but check out the Online Event forum.
Old April 21st, 2020, 08:38 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My brother (who also plays) and I are moving to Las Vegas this summer/fall. I'm planning on willing a Heroscape scene into existence.

I've had Heroscape since 04, and have been heavily involved in the competitive scene for almost a decade (I'm an Gencon organizer). I have a largish collections and have something like 300 VC figures (I'm a former SoV Judge). I general play one on one with competitive style maps and armies, but I'm open to everything scape (C3G, Multiplayer, Scenarios, Epic maps etc).

I'm also down to get together and play other board game.

Last edited by infectedsloth; April 21st, 2020 at 09:44 AM.
Old December 14th, 2020, 08:31 PM

Paradox is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hello,

I'm a little late to the party, but I am also in Las Vegas. Definitely interested in getting a group for skirmishes once this pandemic is over.
Old December 27th, 2020, 04:55 AM

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Hello,

I'm a little late to the party, but I am also in Las Vegas. Definitely interested in getting a group for skirmishes once this pandemic is over.
Hi Paradox,

I was planning on being in Las Vegas by the Summer of 2020, but Covid had other ideas. I hope to move to Las Vegas sometime this summer. I'd love to get to gather once I get down there.
Old April 10th, 2021, 01:55 PM

BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker BasketBasket knows what's in an order marker

Sorry for being back an old thread from the grave

I live in Pahrump
Anyone in the outer Vegas area? I'd love to meet up for a game
Old June 18th, 2021, 11:23 AM

HeroscapeMaster is surprisingly tart

Anyone in the greater Vegas area wanna put together a Heroscape gaming group?! My collection is impressive!
Old June 30th, 2021, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroscapeMaster View Post
Anyone in the greater Vegas area wanna put together a Heroscape gaming group?! My collection is impressive!
I just moved to Las Vegas yesterday, and would love to start a group! I don't have any scape with me at the moment. My Brother, who also plays scape is moving down after ScapeCon and then I'll we'll have our entire collection.
Old July 3rd, 2021, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Sorry for the ultra-delayed response. I am interested in joining a group. Maybe we can get a game put together in August?
Old July 3rd, 2021, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
I just moved to Las Vegas yesterday, and would love to start a group! I don't have any scape with me at the moment. My Brother, who also plays scape is moving down after ScapeCon and then I'll we'll have our entire collection.
Hey, we should try to do something in August with the other fella on this thread.
Old September 28th, 2021, 09:27 PM

The Vegas scapers (all six of us) are planning another meet up. We don't communicate on scapers, but I'll be sure to post in this thread whenever we schedule a new event.

Newer players welcome! I can supply the maps, dice, om's, cards, and figures (+1400).

@BasketBasket
Old October 6th, 2021, 06:12 AM

The next game day will be this Saturday the 9th. PM me for details.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers