Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old October 14th, 2015, 05:57 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

If you can find them pre-painted and affordable from Reaper, that's great. However, VC does not use un-painted minis--unless, perhaps, the mini were already an appropriate color.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 14th, 2015, 06:02 PM

The Silver King is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
If you can find them pre-painted and affordable from Reaper, that's great. However, VC does not use un-painted minis--unless, perhaps, the mini were already an appropriate color.
Oh, I did not know what. Almost all the figures I found for ideas I had are unpainted ones. My bad, guess I am going to have to do some more research.
Old October 14th, 2015, 06:25 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

How about some Dinosaurs! I made a bunch of Jurassic World customs, but I would love to see some C3V designs.
One of these is good.
Old October 14th, 2015, 08:38 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

Reaper has plans for a Kickstarter campaign to widen their range of prepaints. Rumors suggest it'll be in the next few months. Hopefully it'll yield lots of VC potential!

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...
Old October 14th, 2015, 09:21 PM

How about this pre-painted figure from Reaper Minis? I think it would make for an interesting Unique or maybe even Common Hero. Those double axes of his scream for a "Double Attack" ability.

Old October 14th, 2015, 09:39 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver King View Post
How about this pre-painted figure from Reaper Minis? I think it would make for an interesting Unique or maybe even Common Hero. Those double axes of his scream for a "Double Attack" ability.

Already a SOV unit:

Old October 14th, 2015, 09:43 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Oh, I did not know what. Almost all the figures I found for ideas I had are unpainted ones. My bad, guess I am going to have to do some more research.
FYI, we also do not use metal figures. We stick with prepainted plastic minis, just like Grammy 'Scape used to make.
Old October 14th, 2015, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:

Already a SOV unit:

Oh, cool. His abilities sound pretty sweet, maybe I will get a mini and print out the card to use.
Old October 15th, 2015, 09:55 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

TSK, you have a sharp eye. I do love that mini. I don't buy most of the FanScape units, though I adore (almost) all. I bought two of those, though.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 15th, 2015, 11:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

You call SoV, FanScape?

Are not all customs made by fans?

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 15th, 2015, 01:19 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oof. I don't want to have a whole exchange about why I used that term.

Suffice it to say I didn't just make it up, and I didn't mean any disrespect to anybody's work, and I won't use it in the future in that way.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 15th, 2015, 01:21 PM

Ok, so I looked through all the C3V and SoV customs to make sure that these next figures weren't already being used. They are both from the Pathfinder line of minis. They both look pretty cool and we would get something that I think hasn't been done before, a Female Archer Hero.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs