Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 8th, 2014, 02:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Conflict Chernobyl - Vote Public PT

I had an earlier thought to put them there but then I thought people would have a problem with the glyphs being essentially shielded by the walls. If that is not a concern then I'd be okay with moving them to the other side of the walls.
Old November 8th, 2014, 03:44 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Don't care either way on the glyphs, and here's may Yea.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old November 8th, 2014, 05:25 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I think putting the glyphs behind the ruins next to the asphalt 2-hexers would be better. The sides don't seem to get used too much except as high speed express routes to the other startzone.
Old November 8th, 2014, 05:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Only thing with putting them adj. to the HG behind the wall is that it would be on the road and thus break the road bonus since you must stop moving when landing on a glyph. If we move them behind the wall, they should be off the road behind the wall.
Old November 8th, 2014, 05:35 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

True, but I'm not sure if they'd be better on or off the road.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 9th, 2014, 12:27 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Chernobyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Awesome! I have it built right now as well and used it for some HoSS tests this week. Since HoSS doesn't have the flying units C3G has I don't consider it an official playtest for us but it played well for me none-the-less. Perhaps we should move this into public playtesting and quozls tests can then be counted. Just need to make some final decisions on name & glyphs. I think I like Conflict Chernobyl for a name, and the random 2 Pit Trap/2 Wound glyph pool idea best. So.....

I propose we move Conflict Chernobyl into Public Playtesting.

Yodaking - Yea
@A3n -
@johnny139 -
@quozl -
@Smithy Winfred -
@Taeblewalker -
@Zettian Juggernaut - Yea
Yea

Old November 11th, 2014, 06:18 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I used this map in a few tests recently (had the name wrong though ). I didn't use the glyphs, so I won't do a full write-up, but I figured I could share my thoughts:

Overall Look: Very nice! As with most maps that feature jungle pieces, the VS file doesn't do it justice. Once it's put together, it's a very nice looking map.

Stability: No stability issue for me. The Evergreen trees can be knocked over, of course, but that's always an issue, and it's not too bad on this map.

Build difficulty: The lowest level has a lot of single pieces, so it takes some time to build, but it's not hard at all. The use of small pieces allows for fewer sets to be used, which is always a plus in my book.

Size: A little on the small side. Battles go quick on this one. I had a few quick units in some of my games (Flash, Black Adam, Spider-Man) and they can range across the entire map very easily, but it wasn't an issue. Fit nicely on the table though.

Unit types positively affected: Quick units, especially ranged flyers. Also anyone with jungle/evergreen focused powers.

Unit types negatively affected: Units that require clear sight. The trees, bushes, and ruins do a good job of blocking lots of areas. A unit that relies on clear sight for a lot of its powers may struggle at times, but this made for interesting decisions. Any army that needs time to set up their strategy will also be in trouble.

Key areas on the Map: The center height for sure. The height on the edge near the road is also key, if you have a longer ranged unit. Remember, I played without the glyphs (I avoid glyphs in testing), so the battle were much more focused toward the center or the startzone.

Areas not used much or at all: The road wasn't used much in my second and third games, but that was largely due to the armies I had (Jackal+Clone vs Master Mold and Sentinels). It did see play in my first game.

Overall a from me. It's a smallish map, but it was plenty fun.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 11th, 2014, 06:22 PM
C3G Landlord

Thanks Trollbrute! If you were to play it with a few permanent glyphs, based on how your games played out would they be better off in front or behind each ruin wall? If behind the ruin, should they be on the road or leave the road clear?
Old November 11th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Behind the ruin, I think. Most of the area towards the center sees plenty of play, moving some behind the wall would be a good idea. I would personally leave, the road clear, but no real preference from me.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 11th, 2014, 10:04 PM
C3G Landlord

Re: The Book of Chernobyl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I propose we move Conflict Chernobyl into Public Playtesting.

Yodaking - Yea
@A3n -
@johnny139 -
@quozl -
@Smithy Winfred -
@Taeblewalker - Yea
@Zettian Juggernaut - Yea
I waited so long for votes and feedback to come in that I actually forgot all about this map I was working on. It doesn't feel right to me to pass something on time with only 3 of 7 votes being cast. Any other votes here? Also I saw the map pop up in a couple of different play test reports recently, any feedback from those who have already given it a spin?
Old December 11th, 2014, 10:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I thought we were deciding on glyph placement. I liked the map and like the glyps behind the ruins off the road.

And I'll give it a Yea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 11th, 2014, 10:18 PM
C3G Landlord

I'll put them behind the ruins and off the road in my initial and see how it plays. If it goes well I'll update the pic & file accordingly. If not then I'll try them out somewhere else until we find a good spot.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library