Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old September 29th, 2017, 06:49 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Washington/Oregon

Have fun folks!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 4th, 2017, 01:01 AM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

It looks like we will be having a superhero day on the 11th of November for NHSD. We thought about doing a combo day of 4 hrs supers, 4 hrs classic but thought it might get a little rough on building maps. We plan on doing prebuilt armies like a few years back (if any one has some of the newer C3G stuff let me know if you want to provide them so they can be included). Hopefully we will get a thread up this weekend with more details.
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:53 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The thread for the superhero event on 11/11 is in the Events forum.

WA/OR Superhero Tournament
Old October 24th, 2017, 10:38 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I should have come on here long ago. A few years ago I moved back to WA. I now live in Mt Vernon. I have a few people that sometimes play HS with me, but no hardcore players. Traveling is difficult for me, but I do sometimes host game nights at my house.
Old October 25th, 2017, 02:20 AM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafleurhero View Post
I should have come on here long ago. A few years ago I moved back to WA. I now live in Mt Vernon. I have a few people that sometimes play HS with me, but no hardcore players. Traveling is difficult for me, but I do sometimes host game nights at my house.
Hey there - the local Seattle/Everett group has been pretty busy lately but when we do play it is normally in the Mill Creek area .. so hopefully that's not too far for you.

But also let us know if you get a game going in Mt Vernon.
Old October 27th, 2017, 07:40 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@lafleurhero . . . good to have you chime in. Yes - we have an event every few months in the Everett area and would love to have you join in the fun. I have family in Mt. Vernon, so let me know when you do your next game night . . . I could hit two birds with one stone.
Old October 29th, 2017, 03:02 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Everett is about as far as I can travel at all, and that is an all day thing for me since I have to take the bus. It also would be weekdays only since bus service on the weekends is very limited. As far as playing in Mt Vernon, I live right smack in the middle of Mt vernon. It is easy for me to travel anywhere from here or set up games here. I could also bring my stuff to our game store, docking bay, but that also takes the better part of a day. That is best done on a Tuesday, Saturday, or Sunday, as long as I'm off work.

I used to host National Heroscape day events in Wyoming and would have 20+ people at them. I'd consider doing that here also, if there were enough interest. I'd probably need someone to actually transport my stuff and help set it up though, as it would have to all be done on the Saturday or Sunday in question, during business hours. Or at another location.
Old November 3rd, 2017, 11:46 PM

Sardaukar971 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm up in marysville/Everett area if anyone wants a game.
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:21 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sardaukar971 View Post
I'm up in marysville/Everett area if anyone wants a game.
@Dr.Goomonkey is in Marysville.

I'm down in Bellevue but when I play 'Scape it is typically in Everett/Mill Creek with Nomad and his troupe.
Old November 5th, 2017, 11:28 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I sure am! A lot of my playing does happen with Nomad and the local crew, and after this next weekend I'll be available on weekends again.

(Shameless plug for why I'm missing the Veterans' Day Super 'Scape Showdown and won't be available until the weekend before Thanksgiving.)

If you have a reasonable schedule I may be able to fit my unreasonable one around it somehow, otherwise you could just wait until there's another Everett event (Veterans' Day is way down in Battleground).

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old December 14th, 2017, 10:05 AM

This one is short notice, but we got our calendars to mesh for a casual game day this coming Tuesday 12/19 in Everett, WA - perfect for those of you home from college or on vacation from school/work.

Here is the post: Holiday Heroscape Gameday
Old December 14th, 2017, 07:19 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hmmm. Is Everett the 5 hour drive for me?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers