Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old July 7th, 2012, 04:24 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
Currently playing Akden in Summoner Wars... My Game Center tag is TheLastAntidote if anyone would like to play a match with me.
You're on! I had a fun deck idea, hope you don't mind helping me test it

~Aldin, monkeying around
Test away my friend! I Haven't had a chance to mess around with deck-building yet, so I'll be using a plain Jane default deck. I'm interested in seeing what your deck brings...

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old July 7th, 2012, 06:29 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

My Summoner Wars name is Atripster if anyone wants to play me. I currently have 6 games going on though I don't mind more.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 8th, 2012, 01:42 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

I'm Shockma Ranyk on Gamecenter if anyone wants to friend me for a few games of Summoner Wars.

Last night I won a family game of Settlers. I finished at 11 because I had a city and 4 settlements, 3 VP worth of Development Cards bringing me to 9, and then I snatched up Largest Army. The other 3 players all finished at 6. I think the game breaker was my Development Card draw and having a lot of cities and settlements next to the main Ore supply on the board.
Old July 8th, 2012, 02:00 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Played Hoity Toity a couple of times yesterday as well as Adventurers, The Resistance and Dungeon Run.
Old July 8th, 2012, 09:46 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Played a game of Warhammer today. My Vampire Counts were defeated on points by my buddy's Chaos Demons. 2nd game in row where I've lost a vampire lord to Killing Blow and a vampire hero to combat resolution.

Having my necromancer miscast 3 times didn't help either.

All in all though, a great game, I had a blast.

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old July 8th, 2012, 10:09 PM

Scaper Nerd is surprisingly tart

Played a game of Castle Panic today. I got my butt kicked along with the rest of my family. I have to wear a "Monster Chow" ribbon I got at Origins for the rest of today.

Scaper Nerd is Sharwin Wildborn...
in the Tower of Agony..
Old July 8th, 2012, 10:20 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Two games of Yomi today, now that Kid_Scaper is back from camp. Dixit yesterday and Pirate vs. Pirate at some point once in the last few.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 8th, 2012, 10:22 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Got some Zombie Dice and Heroclix in today.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 9th, 2012, 10:45 AM

ifstream Woo who?

I too have been playing summoner wars on my Ipad. I have not played any online games with it yet, but would like to play some of you. To be honest it should be an easy win for the people that play me because I am not that good at summoner wars and have not played to many games. However, it would be a good way to learn.
Old July 9th, 2012, 10:53 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Got these guys painted up this weekend, but my Sunday Warhammer game got canceled.

Runewitch from Runewars

Talisman Necromancer
Old July 10th, 2012, 12:22 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Great looking minis Jormi, I especially like the Necromancer

Played a game called Mine, Mine, Mine that is designed by a friend in my game group. It's at the stage were a game company is interested in it, so four of us played it tonight to help give some more feedback. It was my third time playing and there were two first timers. It's a deep game of space mining, with lots of thinking and planning ahead. Good game, and I hope it gets picked up.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 10th, 2012, 07:47 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Ha... when I first read the title, I though it was a game about being greedy.

-----

Neuroshima Hex! any time, all the time lately.

-insert signature here-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games