Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old March 26th, 2013, 03:57 AM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Thumbs up HCS (Heroscape Card Searcher)

Last year I was looking for a complete Heroscape card database and was a bit disappointed that I couldn't find anything complete. So when I learned how to program in school I created my own database and a page to be able to search for specific cards. This is what it looks like now:

HCS (Heroscape Card Searcher)

Currently implemented features
  • Searching any official, VC, C3G and HoSS figures, glyphs and destructible objects
  • Sorting by anything
  • Finding Synergies for special abilities
  • Finding Synergies that link to the card
  • Finding Synergies of your own custom cards
  • Power Rankings by spider_poison and Jexik and dok
  • Glyph Randomizer

Feel free to ask for more features!

Unfortunately, it's a bit slow sometimes because it loads all the data of the figures. My guess is that it could take up to 15 seconds to load the table when it's big, so be patient

It currently has all official objects, all C3V objects including Wave 18, all SoV figures including Prince al'Kahora, all C3G objects including Beta Ray Bill and all HoSS objects including Small Expansion 1.

This is what it looks like:

I hope this helps many of you!

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!

Last edited by Spuke Boy; February 19th, 2015 at 12:37 PM. Reason: updated with Beta Ray Bill
Old March 26th, 2013, 10:21 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: HCS 5.0 (Heroscape Card Searcher)

That looks amazing!

Also, welcome to the site!

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old March 27th, 2013, 01:41 AM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!

This is pretty cool. What a great tool and resource to add to the site, especially since it also links to the well-organized "BOOKS" system.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring
Old March 27th, 2013, 12:38 PM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
That looks amazing!

Also, welcome to the site!
Thanks! I've actually been following Heroscapers for about two years now, but I don't have that much time on my hands, so I saw no reason to register.
But now that I have something to share with the community I'm here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1moreheroscaper View Post
This is pretty cool. What a great tool and resource to add to the site, especially since it also links to the well-organized "BOOKS" system.
Thanks for the compliment! I also love that the BOOKS basically have all the information about all the units.

Oh, the Tomb Skeletons and the Dreadgul Raiders have been added to the database!

Old April 3rd, 2013, 05:54 AM

Updated with the Microcorp Troopers and Nhah Scirh Cultists from C3V!

Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:50 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

This is extremely awesome! I really like being able to find synergies, even for custom cards.

A few suggestions:

1) Add "Threat Range" (Move + Range) to the list of available stats.

2) Some figures have a Range of 1, but a Special Attack that extends that range. "Special Attack Adds Range" could be a useful stat to have access to (I did it for the Hextreme spreadsheet). Here's my list of the official figures whose Special Attacks add range (not including figures where their normal range is above 1):

Black Wyrmling
Blue Wyrmling
Braxas
Captain America
Chardris
Deadeye Dan
Eltahale
Eravan Sunshadow
Estivara
Fen Hydra
Granite Guardians
Heirloom
Jorhdawn
Mimring
Mind Flayer Mastermind
Mogrimm Forgehammer
Moltenclaw
Nilfheim
Othkurik the Black Dragon
Red Wyrmling
Rhogar Dragonspine
Runa
Sgt. Drake Alexander V2
Sharwin Wildborn
Shiori
Spider Man
Sudema
Tul-Bak-Ra
Venom
White Wyrmling
Wolves of Badru
Zelrig

This is somewhat subjective (does Reach count? etc.) and does not include any of the other figures in your database.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:32 PM

Thanks for the feedback! I'm always happy to have something to do.

I added the Threat Range for the Master and Basic side card. You'll find it under "Master Stats" and "Basic Stats".

How about a Maximum Threat Range for an attack of the figure (that would not include figures like Runa or Dünd who just have range because of their Special Powers)?
This will take a bit longer because I'll have to add a column to the Database having the maximum range possible in it, but it should still go pretty quickly.

Keep the feedback and suggestions coming!

Old April 4th, 2013, 02:50 PM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

One other suggestion -- this would also require some re-classification of your synergies. You currently have "positive" and "negative" synergies lumped together, so if you look at Cyprien (for instance) he has Sonya and Ana K. listed as figures that "help" him.
Old April 7th, 2013, 08:59 AM

Okay, I added a Max Threat Range column which has the max number of spaces a figure can be away that can still be attacked in the best case. Figures with Frenzy or Berserker Charge have ∞ as their value. Unfortunately, it doesn't sort correctly here (the infinity symbols are counted as smaller than 0).

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
One other suggestion -- this would also require some re-classification of your synergies. You currently have "positive" and "negative" synergies lumped together, so if you look at Cyprien (for instance) he has Sonya and Ana K. listed as figures that "help" him.
I'm planning on coloring the different types of synergies in three different colors:
  • Figures you want to have in your army (e.g. bonding)
  • Figures you want the opponent to have in his army (e.g. Undead for Ana Karithon's Turn Undead Special Attack)
  • Figures you don't want the opponent to have in his army (e.g. Samurai because of the Samurai version of Counter Strike)

I think that might come in handy when you want to counter draft to an army.

Does anyone have another idea or would that be good? Also, thanks for the suggestions, IshMEL!

EDIT:
Okay, now it is possible to choose to view all the figures that help a figure or to view which figures this one is good or bad against. Plus, the links are colored now to show what kind of synergies they are.
The colors are like this:
Normal blue: Good to have in your own army
Green: Good to have in the opponent's army
Red: Bad to have in the opponent's army

Last edited by Spuke Boy; April 8th, 2013 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Added differentiation between positive and negative Synergies
Old April 11th, 2013, 10:20 AM

C3V Wave 16 is complete now!

And as always, feedback is welcome!

Old April 15th, 2013, 09:43 PM

KingZombie is surprisingly tart

This is sooo cool! Thank you for doing this!

Work hard, play harder!
Great traders: beholderthedm,mecha frog, Shoe
Old April 20th, 2013, 06:08 PM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Arkmer is incorrectly listed as a Unique Squad rather than Hero

Sock is one week away from retirement, in
THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software