Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media
Other Media Books, Music, Movies, Television, Comics, etc.

Notices

Old October 24th, 2006, 08:01 PM

Dartheyegouger is surprisingly tart
Top 5 Anime Songs

Hey guys! Haven't posted for a while, and was wondering what everyone's FAVORITE TOP 5 ANIME THEMES!!! Mine are:

5.Naruto Main theme
4.Smile Bomb aka Hohoemi no Bakudan (Yuyu Hakusho)
3.Freckles aka Sobakasu (Rurouni Kenshin)
2.Heart of Sword aka Yoake Mae (Rurouni Kenshin)
1.A Cruel Angel's Thesis!!! (Neon Genesis Evangelion)

Marvel Figure Suggestions for Wizards of the Coast
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=15733
Old October 24th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Top 5 Anime Songs

Here's mine...

1. Naruto - Kung Fu Generation
2. One Piece - BON VOYAGE!
3. Rurouni Kenshin - Freckles
4. Gundan Seed - Main Opening
5. Rurouni Kenshin - 1/2

My favorite animes are Rurouni Kenshin, Gundam Seed, and One Piece.

But Naruto's opening is rockin'!
Old October 24th, 2006, 10:11 PM

Neveryll is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Hmmm I don't do most of the action ones so here goes...

5) A Cruel Angel's Thesis!!! (Neon Genesis Evangelion)
4) Love Hina (Opening theme)
3) Hand Made May (Opening Theme)
2) Please Teacher (Opeing Theme)
1) Chrono Cross (Opening Theme) Ok that's not anime but I loved the opening theme hehe

On a side note you guys may want to check out this One Piece Music video. I thought he did a rocking job of doing the video to the music.

http://www.manylemons.co.uk/Sail_On.shtml
Old October 25th, 2006, 12:29 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I don't get to see much anime these days, but I really like the music in Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo. The Neon Genesis opening is pretty good, and Area 88's music is OK. I can't think of any others I've seen that had music that I really got into.

I know it's not anime, but the opening to Batman Beyond and the original opening to the current Batman cartoon were both really cool.
Old October 25th, 2006, 12:32 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
er...I so should not be in this thread. Anime music???

Uh,

Speed Racer
Kimba the White Lion
Star Blazers
Battle of the Planets

Do these qualify?
Old October 25th, 2006, 01:53 AM

oni is surprisingly tart
1. Ranma 1/2 (almost any Open or Closing, but love Season 1 Opening)

2. Neon Genesis Opening

3. GitS: SAC Opening for Season 1 and 2

4. Chobits Opening

5. Classic Bubblegum Crisis songs.

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Old October 25th, 2006, 02:47 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Mospeada Soundtrack
Bubble Gum Crisis - especially Body Heat
Voices - Macross Plus
Nausicaa's theme Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind
Most Classic Macross songs are good

Wow, I feel old

This makes me wonder what Anime would translate well to Heroscape. Hmmmm

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old October 25th, 2006, 06:59 AM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
Opening theme to "Fist of the North Star" the series.
EVA theme.

Don't know too many others, alas.

On my command, fix bayonets.
Old October 25th, 2006, 12:35 PM

Point Blanks has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
I don't get to see much anime these days, but I really like the music in Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo.
Ditto. Bebop and Champloo are the only anime that I think are worthwile. I watched as much DBZ as the next ADD inflicted in my youth, but the changes they make in the dub ruin the experience for me.
Old October 26th, 2006, 01:13 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I just remembered one I need to add. I really like the Trigun music. The commercial breaks are annoying, but the other music is pretty good. As I said in the other anime thread, I couldn't get into the series. I wanted to like it, but it just bugged me. Call it a train wreck; I've seen almost every episode.
Old October 26th, 2006, 04:01 AM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann
I just remembered one I need to add. I really like the Trigun music. The commercial breaks are annoying, but the other music is pretty good. As I said in the other anime thread, I couldn't get into the series. I wanted to like it, but it just bugged me. Call it a train wreck; I've seen almost every episode.
COMMERCIAL BREAKS?!?!?

impure! impure! Cartoon Network is not the fount of anime! american voice actors, as a law of nature, suck. also, cartoon network edits scenes for pg-13 violence and sex!

I know not everyone can grab the dvds, but there are ways...
of course dvds are the best way to go for quality of video, subtitles and audio. you can pick up a lot of anime series from e-commerce sites now for like $30 for 26 episodes. good stuff.

oh, also about trigun, the series is very much meant to be seen in order, unlike say cowboy bebop.

oh was this thread about anime music?

Bebop had a great theme, Naruto had many good openings, especially the addictive "fighting dreamers" one. I cant remember cruel angels thesis, although i can see the video in my head. Bleach had a killer first season intro. Oh, and Samurai Champloo has an amazing soundtrack.

edit: if you didn't see trigun on cartoon network, and i read you comment incorrectly, i apologize

Sudema is top notch in Heroscape: Legacy. Try out this alternative unit cost system at your next game day or tournament.
Old October 26th, 2006, 04:44 AM

777Omega has disabled reputation
5. Read or Die
4. Speed Racer
3. Trigun
2. Robotech
1. Cowboy Bebop

My Wife Says, 'Hi'.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media