Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old August 24th, 2023, 08:24 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
C3G2.0 Public Design Nominations Thread

Welcome to the C3G Public Design Nominations Thread!

What is this thread for?

C3G holds a fan vote on a regular basis to determine units to be designed in public, known as the Public Design. When a the previous winner of this thread hits Public Playtesting, we will begin taking nominations for the next Public Design in this thread.

This thread is open to everyone to nominate or vote, not just official C3G members. Let us know what you want to see!

How do I nominate a design?

When nominations are open for an upcoming round of voting, anyone may nominate a single design by posting a link to the design. The best place to find designs is the Public Design Workshop. Any design from a C3G Hero (past or present), Sidekick, or Ally is valid for nomination so long as the designer has completed at least one public playtest* between the announcement of the most recent winner of this poll and the closing of first round nominations. You may not nominate your own design, spread the love.

*See the Playtesting Sign-Up thread for more information.

How do I vote for my favorite design?

After the Heroes have approved the nominations, voting will begin! Voting will occur in a single-elimination bracket. Everyone can vote, whether they are a member of C3G or not.

Once the final round of voting concludes, the winner will be decided! The designer may immediately begin a new design thread for that unit. Designs created through Public Design Nominations do not cost any Reward Points.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 24th, 2023, 01:00 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3G2.0 Public Design Nominations Thread

Its back!
Old August 24th, 2023, 02:03 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not yet....We don't have any Public Designs in the Workshop to nominate

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 2nd, 2023, 07:23 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Hmm...we've seen some people post some cool designs on the Discord here and there. Wonder if they could get ported over to the Public Design Workshop?
Old October 3rd, 2023, 06:23 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We should definitely try to run some nominations again after the first wave releases (if, you know, we have public designers by then). Though we could also kick things off with a public design contest?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 3rd, 2023, 06:30 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Slaine looks cool.
Old October 3rd, 2023, 12:24 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We should definitely try to run some nominations again after the first wave releases (if, you know, we have public designers by then). Though we could also kick things off with a public design contest?
Yeah I figured after the release has been out there for a month or so to give folks some time to live with it we'd get more stuff going here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape