Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 9th, 2010, 01:38 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Blob C3G X-Men Master Set - Playtesting Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Iron Man and Dr. Doom are the two official units I most want to see getting C3G love.
Yep

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 9th, 2010, 01:40 PM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Iron Man and Dr. Doom are the two official units I most want to see getting C3G love.
Yep
You know what would be really neat? If you released C3G versions of these cards that were identical in every way to the originals. I'd like that.
Old January 9th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yep
You know what would be really neat? If you released C3G versions of these cards that were identical in every way to the originals. I'd like that.
Boo, Ollie. Boo.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 9th, 2010, 01:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yep
Boo, Ollie. Boo.
Well here's a version of Thing that I think Ollie will like

Thing

Human
Unique Hero
Pilot
Valiant
Medium 6

Life 8
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 7
Defense 7
Points 260

SUPERSTRENGTH

I did a bunch of less complicated stat sheets for heroes on mine and Felindar's customs thread. I did about 10 or so and they are a few pages back from the last page.

Old January 9th, 2010, 02:10 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Awesome results, Hahma.

That's a good point about Immovable, I'll update the power. EDIT: Nevermind. (We need a Batman ninja emoticon.)

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 9th, 2010, 06:50 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Awesome results, Hahma.

That's a good point about Immovable, I'll update the power. EDIT: Nevermind. (We need a Batman ninja emoticon.)
Yeah, I've already seen the man type a page full of stuff in mere seconds. That's why he's The Batman. Have you ever seen how fast he types on his Bat computer on the animated series'? Wicked fast man.

Old January 30th, 2010, 04:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't have a figure for him yet (and I'm going to definitely be getting one, so I prefer not to proxy for now), so he's not one I'm going to test for a while. Hahma's already been here and Griff is working on wrapping up Pyro.
If someone's looking for something to playtest (Necro? Balantai? Velenne? SirGalahad? etc.) then this would be a great one for you to tackle right now.
Beast (he only needs one more!), the Civilians, Mystique, and Cyclops are all good options as well.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 30th, 2010, 08:10 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

I'm on it (as soon as I can get the wife out the door for her road trip).

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 30th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Oh yes, I know what you mean. It snowed over night here and my daughters want me to take them out to build a snowman, but right now I am playtesting Pyro. "Try explaining your way out of this one" my wife says. "But I don't want to build a snowman" says the 27 year old kid holding on to the dice and plastic toys.
Old January 30th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Oh yes, I know what you mean. It snowed over night here and my daughters want me to take them out to build a snowman, but right now I am playtesting Pyro. "Try explaining your way out of this one" my wife says. "But I don't want to build a snowman" says the 27 year old kid holding on to the dice and plastic toys.

Get your butt out there and build a snowman, make it two snowmen, one for each daughter. Playtesting will wait, snowmen in the south won't. I built two snowmen in early-mid December with my girls and because of the cold, they lasted (more or less) until a week and a half ago.

Old January 30th, 2010, 08:51 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Get your butt out there and build a snowman, make it two snowmen, one for each daughter. Playtesting will wait, snowmen in the south won't. I built two snowmen in early-mid December with my girls and because of the cold, they lasted (more or less) until a week and a half ago.
Oh I plan on making an army of Roman Soldier Snowmen VS some Viper Snowmen. Then I will pretend to be Iceman and kick the crap out of them before the snow melts. Seriously though, I am just waiting for the Mrs. to get another 4 or 5 layers on them.
Old January 30th, 2010, 09:35 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Oh I plan on making an army of Roman Soldier Snowmen VS some Viper Snowmen. Then I will pretend to be Iceman and kick the crap out of them before the snow melts. Seriously though, I am just waiting for the Mrs. to get another 4 or 5 layers on them.

Sounds like fun, but I hope your kids will still be able to move with all of those layers.

Heck, we don't even put jackets on around these parts until it gets below 20 degrees.

Actually, you do see lots of teens/early 20's people out and about at stores in shorts when it's really cold. No accounting for brains around here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library